• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Josh5890

Seattle has the same record as the Bucs, Rams, Skins and Bears.

NFC just got interesting.

Unless the Falcons completely crap the bed the NFC playoff picture is set outside of the East. Vikings and Packers are both making the playoffs. Panthers and Cardinals are winning their divisions. Really baring some major injuries the NFC isn't going to be too interesting down the stretch.

FBugLaS.gif

Shrunk it down and upped the framerate to make it a little smoother so we can appreciate every nuance of this majestic celebration.

Wait, the Seahawks are now 3rd in their division? Lol

They are behind a team that got blown the fuck up by the Bears who btw after this round also has the same record as the Seahawks.

Weird season this years, must be the insane amount of fuckballing going on the field that I just don't even know which teams are bad. Other than the 9ers, that is.

Kusagari

Unless the Falcons completely crap the bed the NFC playoff picture is set outside of the East. Vikings and Packers are both making the playoffs. Panthers and Cardinals are winning their divisions. Really baring some major injuries the NFC isn't going to be too interesting down the stretch.

Falcons just got dismantled by Blaine Gabbert. I have no faith in them doing anything at this point.

Godslay

Banned
Too bad the Colts have a shit team and org surrounding a decent QB. Looks like its Bengals and Pats.

Would have had faith in Luck, but now he's hurt.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Too bad the Colts have a shit team and org surrounding a decent QB. Looks like its Bengals and Pats.

Would have had faith in Luck, but now he's hurt.

The Denver game was the only game this season that Luck outplayed his own backup.

I think Luck came into the season hurt though. They could probably make the playoffs with their remaining schedule with Hasslebald.

Kiryu

5 of Seahawks loses was just simply... blowing a lead under 3 minutes

Good defense but not best defense to close the game. :/

OuterLimits

If only having a great D was all that was needed to not be a shit team.

Besides the Panthers and maybe Vikings, no other NFC team looks as good right now as the Cards. Packers lost 3 in a row, including to a pathetic Lions team at home. Atlanta is cooling off after hot start. NFC East is mediocre.

Godslay

Banned
Pats should be able to inch out a win over the Steelers in the playoffs.

Who are the Pats going to lose to?

A shit squad/org surrounding Andrew Luck? If they even hang on to the division while he's gone?

Broncos led by Brock Osweiler who is essentially a rookie or led by Zombie Manning?

Steelers? I doubt it maybe with Bell, but as it stands probably not.

Jets/Bills/Raiders? Doubt it.

Bengals? Maybe, but nobody really believes in Dalton.

Tough luck in the AFC.

ShaneB

FBugLaS.gif

Shrunk it down and upped the framerate to make it a little smoother so we can appreciate every nuance of this majestic celebration.

This might just be my favourite moment of the entire season. Awesome reminder that some of these guys really are just big kids having fun out there. Big smile with that gif.

Drakeon

RobGuerrera said:
The 49ers lost a great HC, great coordinators, multiple Pro Bowl players, and benched their QB - and they're just a game worse than SEA. Wow

Shamelessly stolen from twitter.

The seahawks also being shit brings me so much joy in this lost year.

Line_HTX

How about the Duff McWallin memorial avatar of shame for weinke?

That was already used on SliceSabre and instituted by Narag. Can't use it again.

A shit squad/org surrounding Andrew Luck? If they even hang on to the division while he's gone?

Broncos led by Brock Osweiler who is essentially a rookie or led by Zombie Manning?

Tough luck in the AFC.

True, it's pretty difficult to see who can fight until the very end against them.

He should his avatar match his waifu from SAO. I believe he was a Asuna fan.

I hate saying this so much, but I think he really likes Leafa. Disgraceful.

Tough luck in the AFC.

Yeah, this makes me sad. Wish the Ravens were respectable. Harbaugh only coach that can game plan with Belichick in AFC

squicken

These are from Mike Sando and Nick Wagoner

-Including playoffs, Wilson is 0-11 when the opposing team scores 25+ points despite his NFL-best 73.6 QBR in those games

-Detroit today snapped a streak of losing their past 24 road games vs GB

-Nick Foles was 0-12 on throws beyond 10 yards today, the worst such stretch in 10 years

-Aaron Rodgers has not won a game in the 24 times his team has been down 2 scores in the second half

-Only twice in 6 years has Sam Bradford started and finished all 16 games (from me)

-Kickers have not missed an extra point or FG against STL and PHI, the only such teams

-Read (scroll down) about how many points every week Stephen Gostkowski adds to New England here.

Top Bottom