• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Man rumors about resting Manning against the Bears.

Just so he stays fresh to play the Pats. Smh it is going to be going away party if that happens. Belichick game plan him well.

Broncos could lose 4 in a row potentially if this happens.

If he has actual injuries, he needs to rest a bit longer than that.

cdyhybrid

You guys finally all saw what we have to deal with every week.

Zero short-intermediate passing game
Every completion comes during the scramble drill
Matador OL
Russell being careless with the ball trying to make stuff happen
Ignoring the running game

Fuck football.

Generate

Banned
You guys finally all saw what we have to deal with every week.

Zero short-intermediate passing game
Every completion comes during the scramble drill
Matador OL
Russell being careless with the ball trying to make stuff happen
Ignoring the running game

Fuck football.

You guys have Jimmy basketball player!

Jarnet87

Didn't get to watch the Bucs game but most teams should be able to beat a Matt Cassel lead side.

Bradford lasted to week 10, longer then I would have guessed.

WTH is this the worst week this year when it comes to match setups.. I need a MNF that atleast I can pretend to be worth staying up so I can skip school for sleeping tomorrow.

FU muricahh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I still want to throw up from the game last night.

tate_td_int.0.gif

TD

OBJ catch yesterday not a TD.

Fucking kill yourself NFL

Purdy

God what a great day of football yesterday

cowboys/rams/giants/packers/seahawks/raiders all lose and a good game in each time slot

Kam missing the tackle for Cardinals to win and Stanton's celebration in the background was fucking perfect

EDIT: And didn't have to watch the fucking niners

jakncoke

Banned
Even with Vick trying to tank Antonio Browns season and Ben missing games. Antonio Brown still on pace for 126 catches and 1825 yards

jakncoke

Banned
Peytons previous career low in completion pct in a game was 45.16% in in 2006 when he completed 14-31, That is Peytons just 9th regular season game under 50%

Funny enough 20 attempts was also 1 of his least throwing outing t-9 least pass attempts in a game

BigAT

I still want to throw up from the game last night.

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FCe5L2Kn-FY0Z-lRI0ZydWkw5vU=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4174234/tate_td_int.0.gif[IMG]

TD

OBJ catch yesterday not a TD.

Fucking kill yourself NFL[/QUOTE]

I feel like your laptop right now. I was sick to my stomach last night.

Sanjuro

Back among the working! No idea of the dress code, so just wore a dark button up shirt. This is the vibe I'm going for on the first day.

z4aeTmE.gif

Tom Penny

I feel really bad for the Giants not being able to win a game with all the free drives they got on phantom 3rd down PI calls. Brady damn near choked again missing Lafell badly when he had a small window between the DB's and threw an atrocious pass.

Good kickers are worth so much more than anyone has realized. It's just now being quantified well. I'll never understand teams just being content with guys like Sturgis and Brindza. There are great, unsigned kickers out there. Some big legged kicker from a no name program. Hold weekly tryouts until you find him.

No team should ever sign a kicker that can't consistently generate touchbacks. It's like the height sign at Disney World. Can't even get in line if you can't do that

Makes the Pats franchise tagging Gostkowski look better.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Makes the Pats franchise tagging Gostkowski look better.

Pats have always invested in key positions and are generally ahead of the league meta.

See any star wide receivers, corners, or running backs? Only temporarily.

But, they generally have a solid oline and solid kickers. These are the game winning, long term franchise positions you invest in.

Bills not only a good coach. He's a genius level manager.

DMczaf

Was this injury reported ? How many more players are going to play like shit battling injuries only to make it worse and then the team is finally forced to go "lol jk he was already hurt!"

Top Bottom