• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

TheFatOne

This is when Rexs strategy implodes on him. Talks up his players, talks all week long, keeps talking, and then his team gets rolled. Players only buy this bullshit for so long.

Clock should have stopped. Unless the broadcast clock was just wrong and it was over according to the game clock. But what ever pats got fucked on that inadvertent whistle, so I don't care if the bills missed out on a play

RdN

Bills offense is pathetic.

Their defense was incredible, though. I know the pats offense is really hurting with all the injuries, but they still did an excellent job.

The clock does not stop unless you are going out of bounds with forward momentum. If you back yourself out of bounds, going backwards, you've ended your own forward momentum and the play is dead at the point of your forward momentum, not when you're out of bounds.

That said, they should just review it and explain the rule.

Gigglepoo

What did the Bills walk meekly off the field? Rex should have protested until they got one more play.

@MikePereira: Not that it really makes a difference, but the clock should have stopped on that last play. He went out untouched.

Cornbread78

C'mon Pats, no on field interviews with those ESPN clowns, don't play the game.

Lol, looks like they didn't now that we are getting hoops highlights!

squicken

The clock does not stop unless you are going out of bounds with forward momentum. If you back yourself out of bounds, going backwards, you've ended your own forward momentum and the play is dead at the point of your forward momentum, not when you're out of bounds.

That said, they should just review it and explain the rule.

This is how I understand it. It should be altered at the end of halves, though. Call was correct here, though

eznark

Banned
What did the Bills walk meekly off the field? Rex should have protested until they got one more play.

@MikePereira: Not that it really makes a difference, but the clock should have stopped on that last play. He went out untouched.

Kind of amazing that the guy WHO USED TO BE IN CHARGE OF OFFICIALS thinks it's not a big deal to end a game prematurely.

MechDX

Jim Daopoulos ‏@RefereeJimD · 3m3 minutes ago
That clock should have been stopped and the Bills should have had one more play....

Gigglepoo

This is how I understand it. It should be altered at the end of halves, though. Call was correct here, though

@JJMcIntosh: @MikePereira yes but isn't it the rule that if you go backwards out of bounds you wind the clock?

@MikePereira: @JJMcIntosh >>Makes no difference if you are not touched

Gigglepoo

Kind of amazing that the guy WHO USED TO BE IN CHARGE OF OFFICIALS thinks it's not a big deal to end a game prematurely.

@MikePereira: Sorry that I said it made no difference. Crazy things have happened. Not a good end of the game for the head linesman.

(I only speak in Periera quotes now)

Top Bottom