• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Pepiope

Football has pretty much been the worst major sport to go pro in (other than hockey) for a while now.

All the other ones can potentially pay more money and risk your health less.
271 million dollars to lose to the Yankees for the next 7 years. Crazy.

1eAEafS.gif

Did Ben take a sack at all in that game? I know he was hit a few times..

Football has pretty much been the worst major sport to go pro in (other than hockey) for a while now.

All the other ones can potentially pay more money and risk your health less.

In football the range of talent is wider.

Not every player can be elite but many players have hung around on special teams rosters and practice squads for years.

Tons of gifted athletes can't hit a baseball for shit meanwhile, and the bottom rung of NBA players would destroy in any lower league. Hockey is such a yuppie sport unless you were's playing midget hockey at 8 years old you stand no chance at the NHL.

Bread

Banned
Yeah. I'm going in the right direction now. All I'm gonna say is I should've taken it more seriously, but yeah, it's go time.
yeah i hear ya, took me a while to figure out how to get my work done. finally figured it out this summer and i've been getting only As and high Bs for the first time in my life.

Random stat of the day: the Jets have the least amount of pass attempts to TEs this year. No other team is even close

Pats lead with 131. Jets have 18. 2nd-least is Cards with 47

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In football the range of talent is wider.

Not every player can be elite but many players have hung around on special teams rosters and practice squads for years.

Tons of gifted athletes can't hit a baseball for shit meanwhile, and the bottom rung of NBA players would destroy in any lower league. Hockey is such a yuppie sport unless you were's playing midget hockey at 8 years old you stand no chance at the NHL.

Was gonna say that football has the shortest learning curve and seems to depend the most on pure athletic talent.

Don't think you can wake up in your early 20s and decide to play baseball but there are situations where that happens in football. Baseball seems to really benefit from starting at a very young age like they do in the Caribbean for instance. Basketball, same thing.

Football is like "you played track? We can teach you to catch a pass, no problem"

I went to a batting cage last year for the first time in like 10 years and barely hit any balls.

Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do.

bionic77

snes pls

Hasn't Tiger been "done" for several years in reality? Like Kobe?

That's the weird thing behind all these people buying tickets for his last season. You're paying to see a shadow of his former self. People should be paying money to see Stephen Curry play right now instead.
Why is it weird to want to see Kobe one more time? I remember choosing fat AIDS Magic over MJ while I lived in Ohio (the Cavs were a great ticket for basketball in the 90s). The heart wants what it wants.

And Kobe was like the 2nd or 3rd leading scorer like 2 seasons ago. And I also believe 2 years ago Tiger was the player of the year with like 5 wins (though no majors). The dropoff for both was pretty damn sudden. Kobe's body just died. Same with Tiger.

bionic77

Did Ben take a sack at all in that game? I know he was hit a few times..
No pressure in the first half.

They got him in the 3rd quarter and concussed the shit out of him early in the 4th.

We got zero rush on Wussle. So the bitch ass Seattle fans can stop crying about their worst o-line of all time bullshit.

Why is it weird to want to see Kobe one more time? I remember choosing fat AIDS Magic over MJ while I lived in Ohio (the Cavs were a great ticket for basketball in the 90s). The heart wants what it wants.

And Kobe was like the 2nd or 3rd leading scorer like 2 seasons ago. And I also believe 2 years ago Tiger was the player of the year with like 5 wins (though no majors). The dropoff for both was pretty damn sudden. Kobe's body just died. Same with Tiger.

Don't listen to him Bionic.. the animu has rotted his brain (I want the old Wienke back. Get out of here fake Wienke). He doesn't understand nostalgia.. I understand.. You should see him if you can.

I wonder what Kobe will do with his time after he's done as a pro player. I could see him getting really competitive with something else.

bionic77

Don't listen to him Bionic.. the animu has rotted his brain (I want the old Wienke back. Get out of here fake Wienke). He doesn't understand nostalgia.. I understand.. You should see him if you can.
I saw Kobe back in 2010 in his fucking prime (actually like 3 years past his prime but they won the title that year so go fuck yourself). In Staples.

That was probably my favorite live sporting experience. I have seen Kobe a bunch of times, but seeing him in LA was the best. I believe he scored an easy (and weirdly he made it look so easy) 34 against the Warriors. Back in the good ol days when men were men and the Lakers owned the NBA.

Not like today when grown ass men idolize Tom Brady and the Lakers are in contention for the worst team in the universe. :(

cdyhybrid

No pressure in the first half.

They got him in the 3rd quarter and concussed the shit out of him early in the 4th.

We got zero rush on Wussle. So the bitch ass Seattle fans can stop crying about their worst o-line of all time bullshit.

They finally played a decent game. Well, in pass-pro at least. Still a bunch of dumb penalties.

I saw Kobe back in 2010 in his fucking prime (actually like 3 years past his prime but they won the title that year so go fuck yourself). In Staples.

That was probably my favorite live sporting experience. I have seen Kobe a bunch of times, but seeing him in LA was the best. I believe he scored an easy (and weirdly he made it look so easy) 34 against the Warriors. Back in the good ol days when men were men and the Lakers owned the NBA.

Not like today when grown ass men idolize Tom Brady and the Lakers are in contention for the worst team in the universe. :(

That sounds cool.

Not in a world where Cleveland exists Bionic.. that's the mantra to help people sleep at night when in question about your sports teams. Browns Power..

Anyway, if you need to suck FMT levels of ass to get Ben Simmons.. it will be worth it and the Lakers in contention for the next several years.

Striker

Whoever CLE's next coach is should keep Flip if that guy needs an OC.
I think Giants should hang on to McAdoo regardless if TC leaves or not. There is Eli, Beckham and a third down back being the only pivotal threats and it has been a successful offense. Let go of Donnell and Randle. Need true starting caliber players to take that next step. Maybe a TE who can block, for instance.

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...watt-josh-norman-headline-top-dpoy-candidates
Awarding the DPOY to another player would be tantamount to NBA voters growing bored with Michael Jordan and handing the MVP award to Karl Malone or Charles Barkley in the 1990s. What's most impressive about Watt is that he remains the most disruptive defensive force of his generation while offenses devote more and more resources to stopping him. We witnessed a dire tactic in Week 12, when the Saints shifted stud left tackle Terron Armstead to the right side of the line to assist beleaguered right tackle Zach Strief. Watt still split the two tackles for one of his two sacks on Drew Brees.

Western is right. he isn't human

ampere

I hope when Gronk gets healthy the officials stop making bullshit OPI calls on him.

Just because he's huge, doesn't mean it's a foul

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I went to Pau's first home game as a Laker vs the Hawks in 2008. It was the shit. We pooped on them.

Being able to see how kobe is on the bench or during warmups before the game and during halftime was really cool.

nice my friend just graduated this summer in IT and he's making bank!

i'm in accounting, and yes chris i should be in san diego before the end of winter :')

Haha glad to hear that. I've been nervous about looking for a job after graduating, but its cool to hear other IT graduates are doing well.

And congrats on the accounting degree! That's an awesome major that'll hopefully make you great money.

I will be graduating...eventually....lost a year via sickness + switching schools and another year to work full time. At least I'm young still...if nothing else.

Graduation comes way faster than you think. Doesn't even feel that long ago I started my first day.

Top Bottom