• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

This is worse than what Brad Pitt found in the box in Seven.

:(

I'm praying for you Bionic..

Sometimes I do dream that he is me.

That you're Kevin Spacy or Brad Pitt?

Miami should just do this with Parker

I'd rather just end it now and have a nice memory of him than let him run his good name through the mud

You will take him and like it.. Whenever he decides to go.. He can go to OT.. Start a thread and create his magnum opus and get perma banned..

Which I hope it's not for a very long time.

Beach

Kind of sucks that there is a lack of rivalries in the NFL right now. The rivalries of the first half of this decade, 49ers Seahawks, Bears Packers, Saints Falcons and Steelers Ravens have all faded or fading away with no real replacements

This OLine is fucking bad.. Cassell has to throw it asap and we can't convert on 3rd and 1 more than half the time. Sorry but it's time we start calling them out on how shit they are.

Kind of sucks that there is a lack of rivalries in the NFL right now. The rivalries of the first half of this decade, 49ers Seahawks, Bears Packers, Saints Falcons and Steelers Ravens have all faded or fading away with no real replacements

Life goes on. New rivalries will spring up.

They aren't getting one.. Much like your fantasy team with Romo..

EXx7lmT.gif

I cry just thinking about Witten retiring

It will be a sad day

Top Bottom