• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

squicken

MMQB podcast had an anecdote about a bunch of Browns scouts and operations staff meeting the guys for lunch at last year's combine. They wouldn't talk about Manziel. The podcast guys said it was like he was "Voldemort". Didn't want to say his name they hated him so much for squandering his chance and not caring. Podcast guys said the building is 50/50 on whether to even give him a chance the next 4 weeks vs just accepting right now he is a bust

^^^ squicky you know I was one of the biggest Manziel fans. But as a Browns fan I'm done with him on our team. It's time to move on, can't be trusted right now. Hopfully he can get it together in future, but on this team I'm done. Don't take the chance, we as fans shouldn't have to deal with the tomfoolery.
I can't believe I'm saying this but...

that TMNT trailer looks pretty fucking good.
Damn now I have to try and watch the first, I've been super reluctant.
Same here. I tried watching the first, barely made it halfway before giving up but I might give it a second chance. New trailer looks like a live action version of the cartoon, only thing missing is Krang
I just don't want my childhood to die, I've seen the orignal ones multiple times. Still have them on VHS

RBH

SrG5rym.png

RBH provides his thoughts on wienke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNPq2glkHU#t=22s

squicken

^^^ squicky you know I was one of the biggest Manziel fans. But as a Browns fan I'm done with him on our team. It's time to move on, can't be trusted right now. Hopfully he can get it together in future, but on this team I'm done. Don't take the chance, we as fans shouldn't have to deal with the tomfoolery.

I wouldn't either. I really do mean it when I say it's best for all parties that they separate. Parsing out his answers today he talked about helping the organization a lot and Pettine very little. Obviously they do not like each other

Idk about you guys, but I'm gonna try and have a Star Wars day. Were I try an run through all the movies.
It'll probably be 2 days or so.... or more...

*herp derp*

Why don't the Steelers call short yardage plays in short yardage situations?

bryant_long_td.0.gif

*herp derp*
Ben remembers Arians' ways. Cardinals East now ;)
Idk about you guys, but I'm gonna try and have a Star Wars day. Were I try an run through all the movies.
It'll probably be 2 days or so.... or more...

I've been thinking about it too. Normally there's no way I wouldn't but it's going to be difficult to fit it in. I'll find a way!

bionic77

You like being miserable huh?
He said Star Wars day not Dolphins day.

Star Wars is the best.

Speaking of the best. What is the best Christmas song of all time? Is it All I Want From Christmas from Mariah or Last Christmas from Wham?

Baby its Cold Outside is disqualified because it is a little too rapey for 2015.

squicken

First time listening to 97.5 in Philly.

First caller: McCoy is the real racist. Riley Cooper was the MVP of the Pats game

Second Caller: I wrestled in high school and you always shake someone's hand. Murray should shut up and stop ruing the city's win over the evil Pats

RBH

First time listening to 97.5 in Philly.

First caller: McCoy is the real racist. Riley Cooper was the MVP of the Pats game

Second Caller: I wrestled in high school and you always shake someone's hand. Murray should shut up and stop ruing the city's win over the evil Pats

I was in Philly last week listening to 97.5 and 94.1 for the first time also. Man, it made me appreciate what I have in Atlanta, because the Philly sports hosts and the callers especially were just fucking awful. So much dumb hyperbole and black-and-white arguments, even more so than what's typical on sports radio.

Star Wars is the best.

Speaking of the best. What is the best Christmas song of all time? Is it All I Want From Christmas from Mariah or Last Christmas from Wham?

Baby its Cold Outside is disqualified because it is a little too rapey for 2015.

Star Wars
movies
suck, yeah I said it.

bionic77

Star Wars
movies
suck, yeah I said it.
I hope you are good looking.

Because its obvious you won't get very far with your intellect.

I was in Philly last week listening to 97.5 and 94.1 for the first time also. Man, it made me appreciate what I have in Atlanta, because the Philly sports hosts and the callers especially were just fucking awful. So much dumb hyperbole and black-and-white arguments, even more so than what's typical on sports radio.
Philly sports radio is hilarious after a bad loss.

So much hilarious anger.

Star Wars is the best.

Well if we aren't talking a specific performance, Silent Night is my favorite but Mariah kills it with All I Want From Christmas. Shit is catchy.
Star Wars
movies
suck, yeah I said it.

You have atrocious taste. I wish my pal Chris Trejo were here to sort you out.

Crabtree: "This is where I belong." Pretty crazy 180 from when the Raiders passed on him and Crabtree was seen laughing at the DHB pick

cdyhybrid

Star Wars is the best.

Mariah.

bionic77

Well if we aren't talking a specific performance, Silent Night is my favorite but Mariah kills it with All I Want From Christmas. Shit is catchy.

You have atrocious taste. I wish my pal Chris Trejo were here to sort you out.
Silent Night sucks.

The song is boring. And I don't recall any giant delicious titties to look at while watching the music video.

Star Wars
movies
suck, yeah I said it.

I hate the things you choose to be..

You deserve the Dolphins for this..

I hope you are good looking.

Because its obvious you won't get very far with your intellect.

If you gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough..

People in here are defending the prequels? Yuck.

They're not good.

Your pizza photos show me all I need to know about your taste..

No, they are not great.. I believe Bionic has mentioned that as well.. But there are redeemable things from it that make them tolerable.

Silent Night sucks.

The song is boring. And I don't recall any giant delicious titties to look at while watching the music video.

Blasphemy! I won't disagree with it not being as 'fun' as other Christmas songs but man if you're drinking spiked eggnog or bourbon by the fire it's awesome to lull you to sleep. I just feel at peace when I hear it at night.

Y'all can pretend the star wars movies are good all you want oh and fuck Christmas music
Except if you count the Nutcracker Ballet, I love me some nutcracker)
Also Lakers start the comeback right now!!

squicken

H

It really, really is. Always funny when people first discover the lyrics. If we are just talking in general it is Silent Night

If you want something less religious then Let it Snow played over the Die Hard credits

Y'all can pretend the star wars movies are good all you want oh and fuck Christmas music

There sure are a lot of pretenders out there then ;) I hope there's enough pretenders that go to finally beat out Avatar and Titanic. Absurd that those are the two highest grossing movies of all time. LOTR couldn't do it :( Hopefully SW can.

bionic77

Nice to see Russell finally showing up.

Man it would be nice to see him and Randle start playing well together.

I would love to see those guys become legit while Kobe keeps us competitive for a top 3 spot and Simmons.

That would be the perfect season.

I would love to see those guys become legit while Kobe keeps us competitive for a top 3 spot and Simmons.

Scott needs to go, he's fucken garbage as a coach.

Best modern Christmas song is Father Christmas by the Kinks, or This Christmas by Donny Hathaway.

Also, Bionic is right. Silent Night is garbo. Carol of the Bells is best traditional song.

Considering their minutes and usage they are both showing good potential as rooks. Randle in particular is putting up really good rebounding numbers. Neither is a franchise top 5 guy most likely but they are solid pieces.

Also Last Christmas by Wham! is the GOAT Christmas song. It's the MJ of Christmas songs.

Top Bottom