• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions radio announcers are just bemused as fuck about the Lions currently.

Our record this year does not indicate how good this team can actually is.

We're an offensive coordinator, close games, a few bad referee calls and a Hail Mary away from being 9-4 and not 4-9.

Next year

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
CUqx1hl.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

We're an offensive coordinator, close games, a few bad referee calls and a Hail Mary away from being 9-4 and not 4-9.

Next year

The only thing you can validly claim is that Caldwell's stupidity and refusal to fire Lombardi put the team in this situation. Yeah, bad call in Seattle but Calvin fumbled at the goalline.

Next year

And we are SIX 4th quarter blown lead away from back to back super bowls and 14-0.

Is this how it works guys? Am I doing :kas right?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The only thing you can validly claim is that Caldwell's stupidity and refusal to fire Lombardi put the team in this situation. Yeah, bad call in Seattle but Calvin fumbled at the goalline.

Absolutely agree on both points it should've been done after the Broncos game but was not.

There were a lot of questionable hits on Stafford Week 1 against the Chargers that turned the momentum of that game.

Honestly I truly believe Lombardi would still be OC if Caldwell got his way. He initially held that presser and said Lombardi was staying, then fired him two hours later. Ownership/management no doubt made forced his hand.

That's why I want Caldwell gone. His inability to adapt or recognize when something isn't working is stunning.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm glad Mayhew got fired but these secondary draft picks are looking better. Lawson and Diggs are playing well.

Mayhew, overall was a solid GM. He had his hits and misses but the Eric Ebron pick and the bumbling of the Suh contract situation cost him his job.

A lot of great free agent acquisitions like Golden Tate, Glover Quin and Jason Jones.

"Lions haven't had a lead like this in forever"

Apparently Thanksgiving didn't exist

Thought the same :jnc

Next year

You could say the same thing about the Bears.

It doesn't change the fact that they suck.

Malalaw

Like I said, just get a decent draft pick. They don't have anything to play for but pride but pride aint gonna fix that "defense."

tmdorsey

This talk about Donald got me thinking is it ever ok to pick an offensive lineman in the first round as opposed to a defensive lineman? Hindsight being 20/20 and all, but I'm really thinking it probably would have made more sense to go after Donald than freaking Jake Matthews in that draft.

Top Bottom