• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Pepiope

This draft man

C-XpnpQU0AALtOx.jpg

This fucking draft
Lane Johnson is the best of that group. Thank you Miami. Hopefully we can fix Warmack too.

BigAT

I remember people criticizing the Browns for making this trade.

I don't know, there's not much to be said for turning the #3 overall pick in the draft into the #26 pick in the draft a year later.

Yes, yes, sunk costs, I understand. It just didn't seem like a move to be celebrated as an organization.

Gobias

Banned
I don't know, there's not much to be said for turning the #3 overall pick in the draft into the #26 pick in the draft a year later.

Yes, yes, sunk costs, I understand. It just didn't seem like a move to be celebrated as an organization.

Small victories

My friend's mother bought her a lot of steak and she don't eat Beef, i am going to get it tomorrow..I might Grill or pan, but i am having steak for Dinner during the Draft...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Went back through the thread to see how badly DK fucked up the Steelers pick and dug up this little gem.

No, fuck you, you're just an asshole. I get that you might just be "epicly trolling" me right now, but still. You're a fucking asshole. Go rot in hell.

:jnc I'm glad this thread has gone back to it's unmoderated fort roots!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Went back through the thread to see how badly DK fucked up the Steelers pick and dug up this little gem.

:jnc I'm glad this thread has gone back to it's unmoderated fort roots!

It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. This place used to be toxic so much so that I wouldn't post at all.

Jarnet87

Mayock has Hooker falling to 19, I don't think the Bucs can pass on him there unless they are really in love with trading back to still grab Cook/Njoku and one of Melifonwu/Baker.

I like Mayock, I just didn't expect to be this draft thirsty and watch the program.

Eh, Mayock has Raiders going Cam Robinson at 24. Can't see them going OT in the 1st. Would not only be reaching and bypassing the BPA, but it would be creating an artificial need, because if they draft an OT in the 1st, Austin Howard who is serviceable at RT is as good as gone. We have starters and decent depth this year. Just leave it alone or draft a guy day 2 or 3 if you must.

Top Bottom