• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
SEuetKX.png
We've all been there

MechDX

Eh, Mayock has Raiders going Cam Robinson at 24. Can't see them going OT in the 1st. Would not only be reaching and bypassing the BPA, but it would be creating an artificial need, because if they draft an OT in the 1st, Austin Howard who is serviceable at RT is as good as gone. We have starters and decent depth this year. Just leave it alone or draft a guy day 2 or 3 if you must.

Smart teams dont have serviceable OTs protecting the QB they are about to give 130 million dollars to

Unless you are the Colts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There won't be any good OL that late in the first round anyways. This is going to be a bad year for them so unless you get lucky in the late rounds you're probably just hiring a body that will let anyone through.

Smart teams dont have serviceable OTs protecting the QB they are about to give 130 million dollars to

Unless you are the Colts.

true. robinson would definitely be an upgrade (guy is a mauler) just a tough pill to swallow when our d is so bad and imo there will likely be a bpa

I know his stats never really wowed anyone but it really bums me out that Teddy Bridgewater might never play again. He was the first QB I've ever seen that was drafted by the Vikes that looked like he would pan out.

And he's a genuinely good guy from what I can tell.

Sucks.

Sanjuro

I know his stats never really wowed anyone but it really bums me out that Teddy Bridgewater might never play again. He was the first QB I've ever seen that was drafted by the Vikes that looked like he would pan out.

And he's a genuinely good guy from what I can tell.

Sucks.

Yeah. He probably is done.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think Browns haters win no matter what.

They draft someone other than Garrett: People laugh at them forever.
They draft him, he sucks: People already know the Browns are cursed, especially if he signs elsewhere and does great.
They draft him, he's great: They'll still mess up every other pick and suck.

MechDX

Lance Zierlein‏Verified account
@LanceZierlein

Is there any way to do my mock draft over and NOT put a QB with the Texans?

Lance Zierlen 20 minutes ago.

Lance Zierlein‏Verified account @LanceZierlein 14m14 minutes ago
More
If your city riots over not taking a quarterback who is sliding out of the first round then so be it.

Responding to a question about Mahomes and Watson

No way the top three are there at 25
Lance Zierlein‏Verified account
@LanceZierlein

Replying to @MrDickTrickle
Not so sure about that

I think he is saying Tribusky, Watson and Mahomes are ALL falling?

SO basically the talk from earlier that the Texans love both Mahomes and Watson is likely agent talk to try and build their stock because they are falling? Possibly out of the 1st round?

Well my last grandparent is on her death bed, just waiting on my aunts and uncles to get there so they can let her go. Kinda sucks that I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. This was expect, her healthy had been deteriorating for awhile now, seems like she's been ready to go. Oh well, circle of life and all....

In lighter news

Well my last grandparent is on her death bed, just waiting on my aunts and uncles to get there so they can let her go. Kinda sucks that I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. This was expect, her healthy had been deteriorating for awhile now, seems like she's been ready to go. Oh well, circle of life and all....

In lighter news

Sorry to hear that brother :(

MechDX

In lighter news

Sorry man

bigosc2k

Banned

In lighter news
Sorry to hear man

Wes

venison crêpe
Took me 40 minutes but finally got Vikings v Browns tickets for London! Going to see my team play live!! Hypeeee

And now Sashi is going to piss all over my parade by taking Mitchell at number 1 isn't he.

Top Bottom