• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Greg

Greg has a problem guys. He is living paycheck to paycheck because he can't stop buying kites :/

NFL-gaf is in shambles!
bro and I killed the kite game today

I completely redeemed myself
except for the eagle kite

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If CoD goes back to world war 2...they might just pull me back in.

I'd love if they went a more grounded version of Wolfenstein and did alternative history

Or a game from the German POV with a morally complex story where you switch sides maybe?

But the joke's on me because I want to play the single player campaign

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
txkkyd66bfny.jpg

As long as they don't try to ride the wave and go to WWI.

One of those games is enough and honestly Battlefield 1 (as good as that game is) should probably be DICE's last WWI game too.

Well I just spent the past 6 hours in bed in agony! My stomach is fucked up to high hell, add on to that the fact that my body decided that standing up or sitting up straight would cause some of the worse nausea I have ever experienced within 15 seconds....you may be able to tell how those two issues are horrible combo. At least now I can sit up in bed, I ain't standing for awhile though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well I just spent the past 6 hours in bed in agony! My stomach is fucked up to high hell, add on to that the fact that my body decided that standing up or sitting up straight would cause some of the worse nausea I have ever experienced within 15 seconds....you may be able to tell how those two issues are horrible combo. At least now I can sit up in bed, I ain't standing for awhile though.

All of that is still not as terrible as being a Jags fan

hope you're okay

bionic77

Could 6 year olds play Splatoon?

We getting that Mario Karts. And probably Just Dance too. But I wonder if my kids could handle Splatoon.

So far 1, 2 Switch is a huge hit with the kids and their friends.

Greg

I'll run this shit

black coffee for all

and if you don't drink coffee, then hot tea

and if you don't drink that, then ice water

and if you don't drink that, motor oil and get da fuck out

Top Bottom