• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

#RomoWatch2017 Day 17

#FreeAntonioRamiroRomo

1479755290973.jpg

Spinluck

Could 6 year olds play Splatoon?

We getting that Mario Karts. And probably Just Dance too. But I wonder if my kids could handle Splatoon.

So far 1, 2 Switch is a huge hit with the kids and their friends.

They could, there will be a single player, and there's local play I believe. The first one had a great single player campaign.

Besides that, I don't think I'd recommend the online multiplayer for kids that young.

bionic77

They could, there will be a single player, and there's local play I believe. The first one had a great single player campaign.

Besides that, I don't think I'd recommend the online multiplayer for kids that young.
I am not sure my kids would be able to handle multiplayer. I trained them to read and math at a high level. Their videogames and coke drinking ability are far below what me and my friends were capable of when we were 6.

I will stick to mariokart for now.

I am not sure my kids would be able to handle multiplayer. I trained them to read and math at a high level. Their videogames and coke drinking ability are far below what me and my friends were capable of when we were 6.

I will stick to mariokart for now.
How old are your kids? I got a book on calculus and one on quantum mechanics that I read to my 1 year old, and my 2 year old.

You seriously don't want to go down this road.

I do...but my mental state is somewhere between dead and deader.
Positives: My stomache is finally settling down and I don't feel nausea anymore.
Negatives: Now every single joint of my body is in constant pain, I have a 101.5 fever and due to the pain plus other reasons I can't sleep even though my eyes are exhausted!
Please save me Dr. Chan!

Positives: My stomache is finally settling down and I don't feel nausea anymore.
Negatives: Now every single joint of my body is in constant pain, I have a 101.5 fever and due to the pain plus other reasons I can't sleep even though my eyes are exhausted!
Please save me Dr. Chan!
Sounds like feline swine flu

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Please save me Dr. Chan!

Go to the doctor

Or post a thread on GAF

JABEE

Playing this in handheld mode holy shit! (But had to turn off motion controls I ain't about that).
If you are a JCB, then you have to be all about that new generation Joy Con motion functionality with High Definition Rumble vibrating and coiling in your hands.

[spor]:jnc[spoile]

Top Bottom