• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Mindlog

Gobis needs to know. Breadstrem exposed.

My 2017 NFL guarantees: Bucs, Cardinals up; Jets, Saints down
3) The Buccaneers are making the playoffs.

Tampa Bay was my sleeper pick last year. Now, the secret is out. After improving the win total by three and barely missing the playoffs in 2016, the Bucs are poised to break through this fall.

With Jackson, Howard and Chris Godwin joining Pro Bowler Mike Evans and the underrated Cameron Brate in the passing game, Jameis Winston will emerge as a legit star in Year 3. Nick Folk giving Roberto Aguayo competition will help focus and straighten out the kicking game for close contests. The defense is solid, especially with Gerald McCoy as a man on a mission.

These Buccaneers are ready for prime time -- which is why it's so great that we'll get an early look at them on "Hard Knocks."
No need to play out the season just ship the rings.

Bread

Banned
Come in here, gaming side Pats fans. Share your wisdom.
I've been a loyal Pats fan for just over 15 years now, I started following them when they were lowly underdogs in the super bowl. Since then I've stuck with the team through their ups and downs, heck I even watched a few games during the season Brady got hurt. So when you come at us Pats fans for being bandwagoners just remember that we have seen this team at their absolute lowest and we're still here!

jwjFmq1.png

leader of the nation in public blackmailing people

what the fuck is going on

lmao yeah about that

@KenDilanianNBC
A source close to Comey told me this morning: “He hopes there are tapes. That would be perfect.”

I agree, but the overall sentiment of south Jersey being better than north Jersey is something I can get behind. North Jersey is the worst place in the world. All of the worst parts of NYC attitude in the shittiest suburban sprawl you'll ever find.

Weird I used to work in Ewing township and it was really nice.

Hindl

There's way more heroin in North Jersey (although that's probably because there's way more people). The heroin per capita in South Jersey is probably higher, I'll give you that
There are parts of North Jersey that are really nice, just like there are parts of South Jersey that are really nice. And like South Jersey, the parts of North Jersey that are bad are REALLY bad

It's not as if it's uniformly bad. But Ewing is right next to Trenton, so you don't have to go far to find bad. There's so much ridiculous and disgusting sprawl around there though.

My wife is from Monmouth county, so I'm up that way pretty frequently. I can't stand it. I detest suburbs.

Feel bad for DM, he can't post "Hey Scooter" for 2 whole weeks.
lmao yeah about that

@KenDilanianNBC
A source close to Comey told me this morning: “He hopes there are tapes. That would be perfect.”
Lmao
Scott Petrak ct @ScottPetrak

#Browns Jabrill Peppers: I’ve worked my whole life to get here, I’m not going to let what people say about me ruin best moment of my life
May 12, 2017
Peppers on Floy

Eric Edholm‏Verified account
@Eric_Edholm

Report: Ex-#Browns, #Ravens WR Michael Jackson killed in motorcycle crash

Spoke to him for a story just last year.

RIP to an original Raven

Also, not many can claim to have been teammates of both Brett Favre and Ray Lewis and coached by Bill Belichick.

Hindl

I haven't been paying attention. Is the Switch Stock issue original Wii levels bad?

Not that bad. The Wii was out of stock for like a year and a half. With the Switch they'll go up for sale but they'll usually be sold out within a few hours. But walking in to random stores you'll occasionally find some

Top Bottom