• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

FfHOCPH_d.jpg

Hey Grovo!

Mindlog

Want to make money?
If you are in an area that doesn't offer a Latin Supermarket with a $6.50 plate.
Open a Latin Supermarket with a $6.50 plate.

With prices cheaper than shitty subway you will earn customers more loyal than the whitest white bread for life.

Yelp will back me up on this.

Bread

Banned
I'm a huge Tom Brady fan but even I have to admit he isnt the greatest of all time. He's had some good plays and even though he's muh boy there is no denying he cheated too much a in past seasons to get his team to the superbowl... good player but the cheating prevents him from ever beingthe best. Sorry man I love you you are my favorite football player but facts are facts.

Man i wish that was true, cause then he would be promoted to greatest of all time, i wish he was clean, he's my favorite, prior to him cheating he was my hero, but now that he cheats he is just my favorite player.. man i wish he was clean :(

Like i said I am a huge fan been his fan since he was drafted he's great... but cheating is cheating and yeah..he cheated a lot.. he's a very good player despite the cheating but all factors have to be taken into consideration. it's why my boy will never be GOAT.
Who alt this is

Furyous

*tears up*

This... is... such... damn beautiful reply. Bionic for some position because gotdamn that's great.

Who's making the prediction thread? My predictions may contain some absolute peace solving genre bending fuckery. It feels damn good to win the offseason with Jabril Peppers, NJoku, and my favorite rookie QB Deshone Kizer.

Excuse me while I type out this form letter in Comic Sans to a certain Browns fan mad about too many black coaches and now a black QB on the team.

Stipe kicked of the Cleve prosperity by winning his title. Lebum rode is coattail and the Cav won. Once again Stipe will win and kick of Cleve Prosperity. Cav repeat and the euphoria of 8-8.

About to make the couple of hour trek back to my parents' house.

Back in the old days, if I wanted to game over the weekend, it would require me not only lugging my PS4 or Bone, but a monitor because they don't have anything with HDMI ports.

But now, I can just take my Switch, no bigger than a book, and be good to go!

When will the servicing end!

Greg

About to make the couple of hour trek back to my parents' house.

Back in the old days, if I wanted to game over the weekend, it would require me not only lugging my PS4 or Bone, but a monitor because they don't have anything with HDMI ports.

But now, I can just take my Switch, no bigger than a book, and be good to go!

When will the servicing end!
after you beat Zelda

safe travels fam

Milchjon

Working at a show for one of Germany's worst comedians.

So far, Broncos lead with 2 logo appearances among audience members, no other logo to be seen.

Broncos fans are sexist, confirmed.

MechDX

Blair Sanderson ✔ @BlairRIVALS
Riley McCarron - Iowa Pro Day
5'9", 188 lbs
4.36 forty
3.96 shuttle
6.47 3-cone
40.5" vertical
10'4" broad jumphttp://rvls.co/ProDay17
5:37 PM - 27 Mar 2017

Texans signed Riley McCarron WR from Iowa