• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

He signed a contract with GWM's (Global Wrestling Monopoly) heel team the Miracles (1-4 Green is Miracle III) in order to the gain the right to fight The Third the Heavy Weight Champion of GWM. But first he must help the GWM destroy his former comrades in the NJPW in order to gain that right.

tumblr_onrzq63Xxr1usrgjso1_540.gif
Oh I see..

Shouldn't go into business for yourself douche

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Realtalk: Browns win no matter what with Brock.

1. He somehow becomes good. I mean this isn't gonna happen but 2017 is a strange ass year.

2. He beats out the rest of the QBs on the roster. Then you know those guys are bums and you can safely cut them all.

3. He fails to beat out everyone. He was who you thought he was, you still got a second rounder for him.

4. He starts but sucks. You get what you wanted, a high draft pick next year with supposedly good QBs and you can cut him next year.

For all the shit we gave Barnwell, on paper he had a pretty nice draft. The guys still need to play, but it looks good.

On a side note I can't believe I now look forward to watching SNL when it's on. They've done this.

Sanjuro

For all the shit we gave Barnwell, on paper he had a pretty nice draft. The guys still need to play, but it looks good.

On a side note I can't believe I now look forward to watching SNL when it's on. They've done this.

I'm looking forward to forgetting about Ghostbusters: Answer the Call tonight.

bionic77

Mario Kart 8 is an amazing game.

It looks and controls so damn well.

So good that I don't even want to fuck with SuperMarioMart anymore.

MechDX

My team! I dont know why Braxton is trying to show some thigh though. Teasing Gobias?

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 2h2 hours ago
More
One team's question at #NFL combine:

"So @deshaunwatson. If you were a hamburger bun, would you be top bun or bottom bun?"

Deshaun Watson:
C_wClb8V0AA0wp8.jpg:large

Top Bottom