• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Trumpers watch football. Balling is for progressives and real ass men.

And this is extremely entertaining.

Up there with when the Magic undressed MJ.

Sometimes it's fun to watch a POS team just get its shit pushed in for 48 minutes.

Sure. Whatever you say, Kushner.

RBH

I bought 3 tickets for Game 6 in the Cleve, y'all better pray that the C make it that far :(((

Furyous

Bill Simmons deserves this

This is payback for all the Cleveland slander. I say this as someone sipping Jack and Tequila with some quality botanicals soothing the atmosphere cheering for all this goodness.

This is payback for their football team's arrogance. That team flaunts their talent but we're full of class so we let our bench guys handle things late in the third and throughout the rest of the game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is payback for all the Cleveland slander. I say this as someone sipping Jack and Tequila with some quality botanicals soothing the atmosphere cheering for all this goodness.

This is payback for their football team's arrogance. That team flaunts their talent but we're full of class so we let our bench guys handle things late in the third and throughout the rest of the game.

The Celtics are still the most successful team in the history of US pro sports.

Furyous

The Celtics are still the most successful team in the history of US pro sports.

That is wonderful but they just lost... BAD. If Cavs starters stayed in the game the Celts would've lost by 60 easily but we play the game with class. I'm just happy my team made the playoffs and are two games up against the Celts lead by the people's champ IT.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also as a true Boston sports fan I consider Bill Simmons a pariah for moving out to LA and getting in cosy with the Lakers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watching that sports ball game it is like the Generals versus the Globetrotters.

I mean even if the Celtics hit all the open shots they missed from 3 it would have still been a 110-130 game. Cavs just look like Switch owners out there while the Celtics are PS4 Pro at best.

Furyous

He brings up some good points.

DolphinsGAF, JetsGAF, and BillsGAF how big of a party are you going to have the first preseason of Brady's retirement? If my guy Tyrod is still around leading the Bills maybe the league gives him the respect he deserves.

Just so we're clear this Cavs run is like Bitcoin. It's going to decrease in value at some point but I am enjoying every single day of it. Cheering the team on through victory and defeat is the life of an NBA fan anyway. Anyone can cheer for the team in game 7 against the Dubs but the real fans are there for the hard times. It remains to be seen whether Cavs or Patriots will win chips after their respective team leading superstar leaves.

DolphinsGAF, JetsGAF, and BillsGAF how big of a party are you going to have the first preseason of Brady's retirement? If my guy Tyrod is still around leading the Bills maybe the league gives him the respect he deserves.

Just so we're clear this Cavs run is like Bitcoin. It's going to decrease in value at some point but I am enjoying every single day of it. Cheering the team on through victory and defeat is the life of an NBA fan anyway. Anyone can cheer for the team in game 7 against the Dubs but the real fans are there for the hard times. It remains to be seen whether Cavs or Patriots will win chips after their respective team leading superstar leaves.

giphy.gif

Tall4Life

this is totally fair too

Top Bottom