• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Lions do. I really don't know what Martin Mayhews (Lions GM) thinking is on Gordon though. I don't think we interviewed him but Gordon is IMO the best RB in this draft and a special player.

He'll be an impact RB on day one. Either way if we end up trading down I think we'll end up taking a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I love Gordon, but Gurley is the best RB of the draft. Gordon even has a poster of Gurley on his wall IIRC.

It would be great to see Waynes and Gordon both picked up in the first round though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Time to get out the Browns gifs!

There upgraded to include our favorite cokehead and Kave.
ysmxoA4.gif

Seriously, the Browns should move up and take Kevin White. The Browns are the Browns, though, so they'll move up and take Mariota.

Bonus scenario: The Steelers would be happy to swap picks so the Browns can move to 22 (their magic spot) and draft Brett Hundley.
I said it the other day, I could definitely see us trading up a couple spots for one of the 3 WRS. My prediction is we don't make picks at any of our original first round slots

The Chiefs did a good job of filling some holes in FA, which allows them to go a few different directions in the draft.

I hope they come out of the first 3 rounds with at least 1 OL (C or G) and 1 WR. I don't think Kush is the answer at center, and guys like Fanaika and Jeff Allen are average at best options at guard.

I expect a big body in the first, but with Sean Smith's contract expiring and limited depth there, corner wouldn't surprise me.

squicken

please. Everyone knows that gata is the king of Pats GAF

I guess my vague prediction about the draft is that the WRs go early. Bortles, Carr and then Teddy get a weapon, even if the Vikes have to reach

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke, what did the Browns ever do to your Pats? You're a very hostile king of Pats gaf.

I feel like you're baiting me outside the fort and I won't respond with my usual wrath and fury to such horrible allegations.

I'll simply say that my allegiance to the Packers is well documented. I also enjoy good comedy, of which the Browns provide in ample supply. I'm really looking forward to watching the Browns draft two busts in the first round alone!

I like to hate on the cowboys as much as anyone, especially as a 49ers fan, but jerry has actually let them draft right the last couple of years. He took offensive lineman, the non sexy picks, and it's a big reason they were actually good last year

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Spose theres no channel in the uk showing this?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That GAF mock draft still bothers me. I shouldn't have taken a break from NFL-GAF so I could have prevented the Lions drafting an injury-prone lineman.

Pompei: what I'm hearing/thinking
Dan Pompei @danpompei · 6h 6 hours ago
Phone lines are starting to sizzle. Here is some of what I’m hearing and thinking with the draft getting close.

1. Teams are doing furious last minute research on La’el Collins. Lots of calls being made to Baton Rouge.

2. There is “shock” Collins is being questioned in a murder (even though not a suspect). Some teams could back off him on draft day.

3. There are scouts who believe Melvin Gordon has top 10 talent and will be a difference maker. He could go higher than you think.

4. Everyone seems convinced that Amari Cooper goes 3 to Jags. Which probably means no chance of that happening, right?

5. Regardless of Shane Ray’s indiscretion, scouts tell me they will be surprised if he falls out of the first.

6. With other edge rushers having issues, Dante Fowler keeps looking better to teams I’ve spoken with. Will someone move up for him?

7. Keep hearing Arik Armstead to 49ers from front office men. Probably means everybody is wrong.

8. The fact that Kyle Long is still lined up at G in minicamp seems like a pretty good indication the Bears won’t draft Brandon Scherrf at 7

9. Unless, of course, it's an elaborate smokescreen.

10. A player who is getting some late buzz is OT Jake Fisher. Teams like his athleticism and size potential. He could leapfrog some OTs.

11. Hearing the name Henry Anderson a lot more as the draft approaches. But some like him; some don’t. He probably goes Round 2.

12. I think there is the potential for a lot of trading in the second half of round 1 and the first half of round 2.

Apparently police are only investigating whether or not collins is the father of the child in that's woman's murder. She was pregnant when killed but the baby was saved. He's not a suspect but this is probably still going to hurt his stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom