• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

200 relevant football posts is so high.

I don't think I've seen 5 total from him (just like Yoshichan)

TypOP.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I saw the "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story" movie today. Entertaining and funny but glad I didn't spend money on it when it was in theatres.

filler

Banned
update on McFadden:

“The thing about Darren is he didn’t have any major surgeries, so he’s able to come back here healthy and he’s playing at a high level right now and it’s offseason,” Skipper said. “So, that’s a good thing. … He’s out here. You would never know he got hurt. He’s making cuts at full speed, everything. There’s no problem with that.

filler

Banned
mcfadden is feeling better than he ever has previously in his career!? i've never heard that in an NFL off-season for any player before! raiders headed to dat 8-8 division title!

Quote didn't say that. Says he didn't need surgery and was back practicing at 100%. The team has actually never been misleading when it comes to his health.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Gotta give it up. The final day of the English Kickball Championship has been pretty good.

Was like the final day of the regular season in MLB last year only cranked up even a dial higher.

NFL can't ever have a day like that, just not really feasible.

Gotta give it up. The final day of the English Kickball Championship has been pretty good.

Yeah, fantastic finish (outside of the whole "having your title yanked away from you in the last minute of stoppage time" part).

Ugh, this is so much more worse than John Kasay losing the Super Bowl.

Milchjon

Keep your soccer away from my precious NFL haven!

Watching Bayern completely shit the bed in the German cup final yesterday was quite satisfying. Here's to a similiar performance vs Chelsea next week

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Keep your soccer away from my precious NFL haven!

Watching Bayern completely shit the bed in the German cup final yesterday was quite satisfying. Here's to a similiar performance vs Chelsea next week

Yeah people should talk about football in the football thread!

God I hope so.

Since Chelsea decided to completely shit the bed the last couple weeks of the EPL season. Must win game!

Amazing night of EPL. People who hate soccer should watch a replay of the games going on to get a grasp of how good it could be.

i talk a lot of shit about soccer here on gaf and in real life but i have watched and been mildly entertained by a few world cup matchups in my life. however it is more or less a boring sport to me. i don't give a shit about all the euro teams or even the MLS teams so there is no reason for me to watch

Wrayfield

i talk a lot of shit about soccer here on gaf and in real life but i have watched and been mildly entertained by a few world cup matchups in my life. however it is more or less a boring sport to me. i don't give a shit about all the euro teams or even the MLS teams so there is no reason for me to watch

Sport itself is alright, it's the flopping, acting injured, time wasting and Brady shit that gets on my nerves.

Top Bottom