• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Saw it and didn't care for it past the action which was spread far too thin within the bad mafia story. I think my biggest mistake was expecting it to be like the first movie and my secret biggest mistake was watching The Grand Budapest Hotel directly before it.

I didn't realize there was another reason to watch the movie.

Dragon

Banned
She was ridiculously hot too.

Women looked more real in the 80s, 70s and before. That was both good and bad...

I prefer the rare women I hook up with to have shaved vaginas. Thanks.

Not 80's but Tia Carrere in Wayne's World was mine.

daedalus.jpg

bionic77

80s women = best women.

High thongs.

Just enough hair.

Would watch Miami Vice with you.
This dude knows what's up.

Also back in the 80s you could trick a girl into shit like the rhythm method.

And you couldn't fuck with the movies.

I will admit that tv is better now.

rando14

This dude knows what's up.

Also back in the 80s you could trick a girl into shit like the rhythm method.

And you couldn't fuck with the movies.

I will admit that tv is better now.

Were women more, er, "reliable" back in the day my wise friend?? Seems like today chicks are flaky as fuck!! I blame cellular telephones!!

Even as a kid in the 80s I was never attracted to her.

Elizabeth Shue from the Karate Kid or that chick from War Games could get it (back then getting it probably involved a kiss and maybe copping a feel, in my defense I was just a kid).
One name that anyone our age will know.

Phoebe Cates.

bionic77

Were women more, er, "reliable" back in the day my wise friend?? Seems like today chicks are flaky as fuck!! I blame cellular telephones!!
I was a kid back then dude. I did not come of sexual age until the 90s. And I was definitely not successful as a young teenager (not from lack of effort).

I think the sex scene in the 80s depended on who you were and where you lived. I am pretty sure Gata wasn't getting laid in any decade though.

And chicks have always been flaky dude. That's why God blessed us with poor hearing and a strong ability to ignore. Chicks are always into attractive guys, famous guys or rich guys. If you don't have that you better have a good personality or some other tricks.

I actually think average chicks look hotter today than they did in the 80s. They still don't know how to dress in bumfuck towns but hair and makeup has improved dramatically.

Konka

Banned
I was a kid back then dude. I did not come of sexual age until the 90s. And I was definitely not successful as a young teenager (not from lack of effort).

I think the sex scene in the 80s depended on who you were and where you lived. I am pretty sure Gata wasn't getting laid in any decade though.

And chicks have always been flaky dude. That's why God blessed us with poor hearing and a strong ability to ignore. Chicks are always into attractive guys, famous guys or rich guys. If you don't have that you better have a good personality or some other tricks.

I actually think average chicks look hotter today than they did in the 80s. They still don't know how to dress in bumfuck towns but hair and makeup has improved dramatically.

I dunno, I've always found the pretending I don't give a shit strategy pretty workable when it comes to chicks.

bionic77

I dunno, I've always found the pretending I don't give a shit strategy pretty workable when it comes to chicks.
Not as good as the do you want to see my Porsche strategy. Not that I have a Porsche but I have had friends who do and that shit works.

Plus judging by your taste in food God knows what trolls you are sleeping with. Lower your standards enough...

Konka

Banned
Not as good as the do you want to see my Porsche strategy. Not that I have a Porsche but I have had friends who do and that shit works.

Plus judging by your taste in food God knows what trolls you are sleeping with. Lower your standards enough...

The ladies love the hawaiian pizza.

rando14

Was just curious about dating in a pre-cell phone era!! Seems like these days if a chick tags along for drinks she's guaranteed to have her nose dug into her cell phone, was just curious if times were better before cell phones. I probably need to work better on being more interesting though, there's no excuse!!

bionic77

Was just curious about dating in a pre-cell phone era!! Seems like these days if a chick tags along for drinks she's guaranteed to have her nose dug into her cell phone, was just curious if times were better before cell phones. I probably need to work better on being more interesting though, there's no excuse!!
Dates were definitely better before cell phones (if you liked the chick). You had to have an actual fucking conversation. And you never had to pose for a selfie.

Downside no free nudes via text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom