• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you guys might like this. My dinner:

image.jpg

Full disclosure: I've had pineapple on pizza before. It's not that bad. Granted it made me feel like Un-American euro commie trash but taste wise it isn't terrible.

Jesus fuck at that monstrosity though. Oranges on pizza? You hipsters have taken it too fucking far this time.

Full disclosure: I've had pineapple on pizza before. It's not that bad. Granted it made me feel like Un-American euro commie trash but taste wise it isn't terrible.

Jesus fuck at that monstrosity though. Oranges on pizza? You hipsters have taken it too fucking far this time.

Nailed it. Pineapple with Ham on pizza is fine, other fruit is odd and uneccessary. Unless it's some kind of weird alt-pizza with brie, sliced pear, and pine nuts. It's still odd, but I at least undestand. I'm more surprised by how weird people find it. Seriously, at birthday parties, work, any event, the most common pizzas I see are Cheese, Pepperoni, then Hawaiian. Shit is commonplace.

And damn you, Ninja, that gif still burns.

You'd try it, though. I'll save you a piece next time.

Tamanon

Banned
Damn, all you guys are old as shit. Having babies and locked into the one vagina.

Young blood up in hur!

You say that now. Wait until you're locked in and you get to fully enjoying not giving a fuck what a girl you run into thinks about you. You're not chasing tail any more, it's chasing you. Instead of buying drinks, suddenly you get points for shit you should do already like putting your clothes in the hamper, or changing a lightbulb. It's glorious.

bionic77

Pizza should be plain cheese New York style.

And why can't the real world be like an 80s movie? I am watching footloose and it is some sconi town where music is banned by the Bible and people are dancing at the local drive to forbidden music.

Narag

And why can't the real world be like an 80s movie? I am watching footloose and it is some sconi town where music is banned by the Bible and people are dancing at the local drive to forbidden music.

If RL was like an 80s movie, half this forum would be paying a dollar to see Molly Ringwald's panties in the boy's bathroom.

Konka

Banned

80s movies were so beyond corny it's not even funny.

bionic77

If RL was like an 80s movie, half this forum would be paying a dollar to see Molly Ringwald's panties in the boy's bathroom.
Even as a kid in the 80s I was never attracted to her.

Elizabeth Shue from the Karate Kid or that chick from War Games could get it (back then getting it probably involved a kiss and maybe copping a feel, in my defense I was just a kid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom