• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Bread

Banned
I think my boss must have known that I wanted to watch GoT, the Red Sox, and the Celtics (kicking Cleve's ass!) so they gave me the night off :))))

cajunator

Banned
I think my boss must have known that I wanted to watch GoT, the Red Sox, and the Celtics (kicking Cleve's ass!) so they gave me the night off :))))

dispatching is a cruel world where they dont give you extra time off. however they will happily allow you to work as many extra days as your body can deal with.

JaMarco

Gata says guard, I can get behind that, but not sure Bill is gonna spend a first on an interior linemen. Hasn't happened since Mankins and he was a tackle in college.
I'd go Eddie Goldman all the way here. There is no 1st round guard left. DBG is also a 1st round talent if you don't mind the risk.

I'd go Eddie Goldman all the way here. There is no 1st round guard left. DBG is also a 1st round talent if you don't mind the risk.

DT in the first two years in a row doesn't sound like a Bill thing.

And DGB will not be a first rounder, especially not by the Pats.

MRSA

Banned
I can't believe you've done this.

Untitled-92.gif

Striker

NO could go OL also, but I'd give them Eric Kendricks. They lost Lofton, but added Ellerbe. Kendricks can be a starter inside their 3-4.

Colasante

I didn't realize Eddie Goldman was still available. I could see him being the pick for the Patriots. It would be unlike Bill to select two tackles in the 1st round back to back, but Goldman and Easley play different enough positions that it's not a redundancy. If they had Goldman, Easley, Siliga, Alan Branch, and Chris Jones, I'd feel really good about the line going forward.

I didn't realize Eddie Goldman was still available. I could see him being the pick for the Patriots. It would be unlike Bill to select two tackles in the 1st round back to back, but Goldman and Easley play different enough positions that it's not a redundancy. If they had Goldman, Easley, Siliga, Alan Branch, and Chris Jones, I'd feel really good about the line going forward.

Neither does reaching for a 2nd round guard in the 1st.

Can Goldman be a Vince like power? Just eating space in the middle.

Werent you leader of the brain trust that drafted Greg Hardy in the 1st when he eventually went in the 6th round.

We got the pick correct last year, shush.

Top Bottom