• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

dont look up machine lathe injuries
I used to operate a machine lathe. Those things can murder you in a truly horrific way.

I've been lucky enough to avoid a lot of gory internet stuff that many people have seen.
Remember like more than 10yr ago, going to a buddy's house from HS, looking at that rotten. com shit from back in the day. Saw a shotgun suicide pic, scarred and traumatized me for half a fucking decade.

Well, Cajun is looking at much more horrific images day in, day out.

I think he calls it "anime".

:jnc

JaMarco

It would be unlike Bill to select two tackles in the 1st round back to back, but Goldman and Easley play different enough positions that it's not a redundancy.
This would be absolutely no different then when he picked Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork back to back. So I don' know how it's "unlike Bill/not a Bill thing".
Werent you leader of the brain trust that drafted Greg Hardy in the 1st when he eventually went in the 6th round.
Yes, and proud of it.

I just realized there's a Belgium-Gaf thread. Shockingly unpopular, though.

Unsurprising. We're not a as crazy as the Dutchies from the North that we have to infest every nook and cranny of the internet.

If the saints are looking for another WR, Devin Smith could be a good fit for them.

Can't find my Apple TV remote, and game of thrones is slowly approaching -_-

Striker

Just reading up on him. Great slot guy with quick feet and instincts. Lacks overall speed but is shifty.

After reading his draft profile seems like what O'Brien is looking for. Brews would have fun with him
I imagine Cooks is their go-to slot guy. If they take anyone, it'll be someone who can play outside and get deep.

Kendricks is another one and they have a big hole at ILB.

MechDX

I imagine Cooks is their go-to slot guy. If they take anyone, it'll be someone who can play outside and get deep.

Kendricks is another one and they have a big hole at ILB.

Just looking for a guy for the Saints pick. More interested in the Texans picking him up now. lol

This draft ain't got time for non glamorous draft picks like o linemen

Don't you have an iPhone? Download the remote app

Edit : Whoops
Yeah but you have to have homesharing enabled on the Apple TV to use the app, and I can't enable homesharing without a remote to begin with. The shits stupid

So I downloaded the app, but it dosent matter right now cause I can't turn on homesharing
Edit: I can still do AirPlay from my phone, but not sure I'll get hd quality

Jak and everyone, remember this quote during the next Euro and World cup.

Lol fun read. Might as well become friends with them and seek shelter before the inevitable happens.

26497_e1c1e958b45eb6aecd1ec0955423d38d.jpg

So are you telling Robben will be watching us win both titles from the sidelines, cause he'll be inevitably injured by then:

http://abload.de/img/belg0uun8.png[IMG]

Dat squad.[/QUOTE]

Awh yes, dream teams have proven to always win everything. And honestly, the only real super stars are Hazard and Thibaut (Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea), your defense is shit with the decline of Kompany and your manager is just along for the ride.

Belgium ain't gonna win shit, bruh

[quote="MRSA, post: 159858256"]Ribs are almost done[/QUOTE]

Share some with me, former BFF/Current Frennemy

Awh yes, dream teams have proven to always win everything. And honestly, the only real super stars are Hazard and Thibaut (Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea), your defense is shit with the decline of Kompany and your manager is just along for the ride.

Belgium ain't gonna win shit, bruh

My good man. Maybe you missed De Buyne's dominating performances last couple of months and word's going around Bayern are about to buy this kid to replace the aging and ailing Robben. You had a good run Oranje, but it's time to give Belgium its 15mins of fame and show you how to not lose a final of a WC.

My good man. Maybe you missed De Buyne's dominating performances last couple of months and word's going around Bayern are about to buy this kid to replace the aging and ailing Robben. You had a good run Oranje, but it's time to give Belgium its 15mins of fame and show you how to not lose a final of a WC.

De Bruyne couldn't cut it at Chelsea and now plays in a second rate league. Robben has destroys the Bundesliga and the Champions League.

Mindlog

Top Bottom