• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And I'm done for the day, we still need to name Monday....

CIcLj1y.gif

MechDX

Pats got distracted by the boring sport . Let me trivia you up

heath shuler once went 11-32 158 yards 1 td 5 int

Heath Schuler is best know for the NFL Films clip where LT says "Schuler? Better hope I never get back in there and kick your ass !"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are there really no good ILBs in this draft? Packers could definitely use one.

Also Sansa Stark has officially out-aged her part. Plus Natalie Dormer is the GOAT of hotness (of GoT anyway)

Are there really no good ILBs in this draft? Packers could definitely use one.

Also Sansa Stark has officially out-aged her part. Plus Natalie Dormer is the GOAT of hotness (of GoT anyway)
I debated going with Wash's Shaq Thompson at #30, if he falls that far (and he might, since he's a tweener ILB/S) it's possible the Pack might take a chance on him despite his size.

On the other hand, it's not like we need to get any smaller ...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I debated going with Wash's Shaq Thompson at #30, if he falls that far (and he might, since he's a tweener ILB/S) it's possible the Pack might take a chance on him despite his size.

On the other hand, it's not like we need to get any smaller ...

I'm just wishing we could get a guy back there who can cover, help run a defense, and can tackle. I don't care if he's Captain Munnerlyn size or whatever. I'm tired of getting beat on pass plays because our coverage is lost.

Easter is finally over, and a happy Pascha to my Euro friends. Spent approximately 200 hours at church over the last three days, so I'm fairly certain the Ravens are gonna win the Super Bowl.

Christus is opgestaan!

I'm just wishing we could get a guy back there who can cover, help run a defense, and can tackle. I don't care if he's Captain Munnerlyn size or whatever. I'm tired of getting beat on pass plays because our coverage is lost.
He could probably be that guy.

OTOH, with Tramon and House gone, instead of just being vulnerable in the middle, we'll be vulnerable all over the field!

wnJpg.gif

Malalaw

Forgot GoT started again tonight. Shows how much I care these days. I usually watch 2-3 episodes at a time anyways so I'll probably catch it next week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Herman Moore is the Lions all time leader in receptions with 670 receptions. Calvin Johnson is 2nd with 643 receptions.

jakncoke

Banned
My parent own all the seasons on dvd/br mixed and i still havnet gotten around to starting the show

Daryl Smith with 537 is the tackle leader for the Jaguars

bionic77

My knees are killing me.

3 hours of basketball today (on empty stomach, very bad idea). Followed by 90 minutes at the park and another 30 minutes running after my kids on their bikes.

Perfect day expect for the knee pain. Loving this good weather,

Malalaw

First Regular-Season Touchdown: A 94-yard kickoff return by John Gilliam, on the opening play of the Saints' first game, 9/17/67.

cdyhybrid

If I still wasn't in a post-Duke championship hangover, I would be so pissed at the Hornets.

They played just well enough to stay in the playoff race until this month and then they fell off the face of the planet. They waited too long to suck and now they're going to end up in the NBA No Man's Land: Not good enough to make the playoffs (or do anything while there) but not bad enough to get a draft pick worth a damn.

Stupid Jeffreycats can't even tank correctly

Maybe Sam Dekker falls to you guys.

bionic77

If I leave my job can I keep my insurance?
If you get fired or laid off you can pay through the ass for cobra (and sometime you keep getting insurance for awhile before that happens) but if you quit usually you can only qualify for Gata insurance.

Why would you leave your job unless you have another one lined up?

Spinluck

If you get fired or laid off you can pay through the ass for cobra (and sometime you keep getting insurance for awhile before that happens) but if you quit usually you can only qualify for Gata insurance.

Why would you leave your job unless you have another one lined up?

lol

I'm not leaving just yet. I was just asking for when I do leave down the line.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Idk wienke I think melisandre might be the goat of hot GoT chicks

No.

I just looked at "real life" pics and no, just no.

Also, if you're in a bar and you had a few beers and the chick who plays Brienne tries to pick you up, who says no? (the most romantic of qualifying statements of course)

I bet noodle thinks brienne is the hottest

Noodle is a deviant and probably a communist

Top Bottom