• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

I think the punishment is going to be way more severe than people are expecting, Brady's got a lot of things working against him, most all his doing. That presser he gave was obviously bullshit and full of lies. He didn't cooperate with the investigation, and probably lied while being questioned by them .The text messages are incredibly damning, the conclusions reached by the report based on them are logical and they went to pretty absurd lengths to prove air was indeed deliberately released from the balls after the officials measured them. Then you've got the spike in communication between Brady and Jastremski (after a 6 month lull) which any criminal court would consider material evidence of a conspiracy. If this were civil case and Brady was getting sued for damages, it'd take a judge 2 seconds to rule in favor of the plaintiffs. I think we should start recalibrating our expectations to maybe a half season minimum ban.

I cant remember who it was but someone that covers the NFL was on CBS radio in Vegas this morning and he said he expects and 8 game suspension, so at least someone is talking about it being a long one. I really hope that the NFL hits him really fucking hard.

Respect

stages_701061_1397489.jpg

Somewhere between 2 & 3....I'm getting there.

MechDX

I cant remember who it was but someone that covers the NFL was on CBS radio in Vegas this morning and he said he expects and 8 game suspension, so at least someone is talking about it being a long one. I really hope that the NFL hits him really fucking hard.

If Brady gets an 8 game ban the anger & gloating levels will be at record highs and there will be bans. Oh yes someone will get banned.

jakncoke

Banned
If brady does end up suspended and they lose a 2016 draft choice in the first 3 rounds. The amount of salt, tears and anger among Pats fans will hilarious as the rest of the fanbases jump on them like a shark attacks a creature who is bleeding in the water

If brady does end up suspended and they lose a 2016 draft choice in the first 3 rounds. The amount of salt, tears and anger among Pats fans will hilarious as the rest of the fanbases jump on them like a shark attacks a creature who is bleeding in the water
I'm pretty sure these events would be enough to sustain me until at least age 105. I wouldn't even need food or water.

Tom Penny

That will make it more hilarious when the Pats make the SB again.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wonder if JerrAl promised Collins a little something extra on the side. Like "win a starting position and I guarantee you're the face of my Kia dealership." Underhanded deals are woefully underrated and something the NFL can learn from college football.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder if JerrAl promised Collins a little something extra on the side. Like "win a starting position and I guarantee you're the face of my Kia dealership." Underhanded deals are woefully underrated and something the NFL can learn from college football.

or 18 kilos of coke leftover from the early 90s

Striker

La’el Collins: This is going to be the best offensive line in history

Slow down rookie...
Some on the Giants board I frequent act like he's Orlando Pace in his prime. Dallas OL was already a great bunch - with no serious injuries. Still up to their defense and Romo making the key throws.

I can't see the league torching their favorite son like that. I just can't. I'd love to be wrong but I won't be.

I can't give up my avatar but I can give up my posting privileges.

If Tom Brady is suspended for 8 games or more, I will self-ban myself for 3 weeks.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can't see the league torching their favorite son like that. I just can't. I'd love to be wrong but I won't be.

If Tom Brady is suspended for 8 games or more, I will self-ban myself for 3 weeks.

Why would you let the terrorists win?

JABEE

Don't let them win!

Tom Penny

I don't know. They are already saying he won't make the HOF ballot anymore.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think Brady would get indignant and retire if they tried to suspend him for 8 games.

Better make it 16 to seal the deal.

Also Rodgers is the poster boy of the NFL more than anyone else these days.

Top Bottom