• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Sneaky Belichick probably leaked the deal before the Eagles were done negotiation with the third team over Kline, destroying their leverage and then the Eagles were forced to eventually give up Rowe for just the pick since trying to bring him back into the locker room after a trade had already been reported wouldn't work. Typical Pats shadiness.

Scum.

#Patriots

bionic77

It would be fucking hilarious if gilbert becomes an all pro just by taking off the Browns jersey and putting on a Steelers jersey.

I am not holding my breath though seeing as how we got a TE in FA that is not even ready for week 1....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG:

crews-control.jpg

Kave_Man:

ray-farmer.jpg

Floyd:

18-chris-farley-matt-foley.jpg

Omg don't use ray farmer as my image!!!

I'm puking!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dale Lolley ‏@dlolleyor 23m23 minutes ago Pittsburgh, PA

Hargrave said injury was quad. Said he expects to play #Steelers

giphy.gif

gutshot

Wentz was already in the film room when Doug Pederson got there at 5:45 this morning.

So at least we know he has a working alarm clock.

ACE 1991

Which number is higher: Number of times Wentz is sacked, or the number of interceptions he throws?

Idgaf, I'm excited to see him play Sunday. Go Birds.

MechDX

Peter King picked the Packers and Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Sorry Greg. #KissOfDeath

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/09/06/afc-scouting-reports-overrated-underrated

They are making Brock Osweiler out to be the savior of the team, and some of it is just a narrative to sell, so they can sell PSLs and season tickets and luxury box seats. So they are saying, hey, we got our guy, and this is the guy we wanted. But with the expectations, and with Brock’s unknown temperament to handle those expectations, it is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. And Bill O’Brien has a totally different temperament than Gary Kubiak. How is Brock going to handle it when O’Brien is sticking a size 13 shoe up his a--? Gary Kubiak has a different way about him. Both ways have been effective, but it will be different and it could be something that Brock has a hard time adjusting to.

Except this team has sold out EVERY SINGLE GAME since its inception in 2002. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Going by the "anonymous scouts" hot take of comparing Kubiak to O'Brien by guess is it is Elway.

@AdamSchefter
Bills' OT Seantrel Henderson is facing a four-game suspension for violating substance abuse policy, per NFL source. Under appeal.

RIP

Hindl

Which number is higher: Number of times Wentz is sacked, or the number of interceptions he throws?

Idgaf, I'm excited to see him play Sunday. Go Birds.

Our line isn't nearly as bad as people think it will be, and we'll have Lane Johnson for Week 1. Plus, the Browns don't exactly have a dominant pass rush. Interceptions are the safer bet

Hindl

So you're saying "Its just the Browns"?

I'm not gonna say that, just their pass rush isn't anything to write home about. That being said, I can see Wentz being off target and jittery for his first game and the WR trio for Cle bailing out RG3. I'm just saying if the Eagles blow this, it won't be because of our OL/Cleveland's pass rush

ACE 1991

Our line isn't nearly as bad as people think it will be, and we'll have Lane Johnson for Week 1. Plus, the Browns don't exactly have a dominant pass rush. Interceptions are the safer bet

Wentz (from the limited film we have) likes to play pretty balls to the wall though, I could see him being overly aggressive in the pocket and setting himself up for a lot of hits. We'll see!

MechDX

When you accidentally send a kissing emoticon to bae's sister instead of bae 😩

SHAME 🔔! SHAME 🔔! SHAME 🔔!

If she asks about it just rip your shirt off, look her in the eye and flex your massive pec muscles with a dirty smirk on your face

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=216129934#post216129934

Week One Thread is Up. Eff, Chris, I'm still working on the Gif posts, want them to format in the right size, so it doesn't slow the front page too much. Once the gifs load it's about 49 mb, which might be too much. I'm trying though.

I thought we were keeping it in Community?? Maybe I should make my cheerleader post here....

When you accidentally send a kissing emoticon to bae's sister instead of bae 😩

SHAME 🔔! SHAME 🔔! SHAME 🔔!

So this is how it ends, sorry dutch :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom