• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we just pass this year? I don't mean the ball because..hahahaha, no. I just mean in general. Like, we'll take our 4-11 and just...fuck, I don't know.....set the lake on fire again?

Be like me last season and get by rooting against the Eagles...it almost always pays off!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lolandry.gif

Be like me last season and get by rooting against the Eagles...it almost always pays off!!

As a Bucs fan, I can get behind this sentiment.

And we're going to use 4 quarterbacks tonight because of course we are. Of course. I can't believe i'm going through this sober. I might crack and drink a beer. I hate beer. But ... it's socially acceptable at least.

Hey Future/Giants Fans, do you know what the word from training camp been on Eli Apple?
Overall positive. He's having rookie issues, still a big too grabby but he's getting better about it. He's had his good days and bad.

I fully expect him to get plenty of playing time in this game with the 2nd team. During the season he'll probably be rotated in and out with DRC.

Spades

Tannehill hit twice and hurried once in our first 3-and-out of the season. I don't know what to say anymore. Can we use bricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom