• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser, Talamius, crisco

One of yous do the write-up.

I haven't thought/read enough about the team (or football in general) since that game to put one together.

Dutch, when you go to SD, I WILL buy you Coronas. Bread being a buster smh

BigAT

Charles Robinson ‏
@CharlesRobinson

#Cowboys may have lucked out losing Foles. Was told he needed extra coddling and it wore thin w/ #Rams staff. #Dallas doesn't need that.

er Foles, was told his confidence suffered w/ mistakes & required "a lot of back-patting".

Oh hey, a staff leaking shitty reports about a guy only after they release him.

Not defending Foles as a QB in the least, but this just reads like sour grapes from a bitter team, even though they were the ones that traded for and then inexplicably extended him.

Crisco already did the Panthers write up:

giphy.gif

BigAT

Giants/Dolphins update:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoSNY
The "All clear" has been given. Fans are coming back in. ... Teams are going to get another short warmup period before starting.

TheFatOne

Looks like Malcolm Mitchell is going to be out a month. Could have been much much worse. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off. Going by all reports so far he was showing up in practices, and showed up in the first preseason game. Haven't seen a promising Pats receiver like this in a while.

Alright Cleveland. I like you...you constantly break my heart into little tiny pieces, set those pieces on fire, and then throw them into the dirt. I cannot drink and cuss my way through this since there are children here.

Just get the first loss out of the way in as non-embarrassing fashion as possible. Thanks.

Maybe if I put vodka in a water bottle.....

Alright Cleveland. I like you...you constantly break my heart into little tiny pieces, set those pieces on fire, and then throw them into the dirt. I cannot drink and cuss my way through this since there are children here.

Just get the first loss out of the way in as non-embarrassing fashion as possible. Thanks.

Maybe if I put vodka in a water bottle.....

Just give up now Adam. the NBC/Marist polls were the high of your day and the Browns will likely be the low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom