• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Only people who matter that are happy about this win are Seahawks fans, since they no longer are the biggest choke artists in history.

Korigama

Hoo boy, would've been pissed if I had money on this (or didn't go in wanting the Falcons to win, yet expecting the Patriots to win anyway). This is probably the most pitiful spectacle that I've ever witnessed in this sport.

First half was boring. Post Nintendo commercial was great. Happy for any Patriots fans out there.

I feel for Atlanta as a Cardinals fan I feel for them badly.

gspec

Why didn't dan quinn use his time outs to give his defense a rest? He had two of them. He just stood there in shock.

nath999

NQjgc89

I hate Trump but the vast majority of Pats fans didn't vote for him

I also hate the Pats but that was a hell of a choke by Atlanta. Their defense just absolutely fell apart in the second half.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Quinn. This is all on him by not running the clock on that 4th quarter deive. Just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom