• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl LI |OT| Rise Up, Go LI Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmag

Kyle Shanahan from coordinator of the year last night to the biggest twat of all time in 15 minutes of football is some going.

zuo6dRz.jpg

Yo seriously that was just pure skill right there. And the way the Falcons imploded is absolutely legendary.

Yes Brady's a jackass, and this was the "evil" established team vs. the younger underdog. But you don't come back from this without being fucking good at the game. The Pats absolutely deserved this win.

Yep.

j-wood

Fuck football.

Fuck the patriots.

Fuck tom brady

Fuck Robert kraft

Everyone in the patriots organization eat a giant bag of fucking dicks. The biggest dicks ever created.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!

PATS WIN BABY. 5 Supers. Gimmi that trophy Commish, and shut the F up. Ur not welcomed in New England!

Falcons fans. From a Pats fan, my condolences, they should have won, but it was a choke of epic scale (24 pt lead). They cowered and relaxed. I hope they come back next few years, awesome team, just need some defense.

Amazing game.

The greatest comeback and choke job in Super Bowl history. Glad I hung around through the 3rd & 4th quarter to see the spectacle.

witness

Hey Atlanta, as a Saints fan who despises Brady and Belichick even more than I hate you: Fuck you forever you worthless fucking choke artists.

One hour, all it took was one hour for them to blow this. Called this when my Fox stream died and missed the Switch commercial. I made a screencap to remind myself never to get excited when someone has a lead ever again.

C387BtyVUAE08iK.jpg:medium

Kusagari

Honestly, more than anything this convinces me the MVP curse is real.

You do not want the MVP on your team going into the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom