• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Stevie's such a good route runner.

Spiller looked good that drive, but man if he had a bit more patience he had some big opportunities on that drive. Good to see him running hard between the tackles.

I know nothing about Steve Johnson, but he did make a rookie look dumb on that fade. Impressive stuff

LJ11

I know nothing about Steve Johnson, but he did make a rookie look dumb on that fade. Impressive stuff

He's unconventional, almost like he's playing street ball, think it surprises dbs.

Bills LBs are going to kill this d, just the way it is.

Well what happened with Fitz? He started off on fire and then just completely went Buffalo Bills QB on everyone.

Can't hit the deep ball/fade consistently, teams just creep up and look for the short passes.

Godslay

Banned
Jets should seriously consider McElroy as the starter.

iWBi8qCDfShFS.gif

Nori Chan

I know it's preseason but I hope FMT gives us a fuck you chargers post for winning. You should warn up for week 1.

also involve norv turner....a lot

Reilly Reiff sealed the edge off like a champ on that Leshoure run. This draft could be huge for Detroit

Edit: You know, that may have actually been Jason Fox

Watching the Vandy game, Baby Rodgers sucks.

And they just showed this blonde babe studying at Vandy, I should attend Vandy and hook up with her so she can also buy me a diner.

Reilly Reiff sealed the edge off like a champ on that Leshoure run. This draft could be huge for Detroit

Edit: You know, that may have actually been Jason Fox

I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Reiff and Leshoure tonight. IMO Reiff has looked good all preseason, whereas Leshoure was shaky last week.

zychi

Banned
fyi to sunday ticket users. the website and mobile stuff is working already. i'm not use to it being setup during the preseason

squicken

I think I just saw a Schotty special. Did about 3 shifts and motions, drawing attention right to where they were going to run it. Was clear even to me what the play was going to be

Top Bottom