• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

methodman

Banned
We do this shit in every god damn game. Have a solid drive, a stupid penalty, and then waste a timeout or two for no reason.

All ends up with Alex Smith throwing shorter then the first down marker on 2nd + 3rd and long.

Drakeon

Awesome, 3rd and 22 now.

Duff, you're crazy if you think the playcalling hasn't changed between 2004 and now. For one, we don't have Jim Hostler or whatever the fuck his name was, the worst OC I've ever seen (even worse than Jimmy Raye).

squicken

All ends up with Alex Smith throwing shorter then the first down marker on 2nd + 3rd and long.

All offenses that are compressed are torture to watch. If you can't stretch the field then everything is so hard. Peterson had no fear of anything getting behind him and lit up Manningham

eznark

Banned
^ and then ran 30 yards on the sidelines to avoid furthet contact. Pussy ball.

How is Hardon bitching about that? What a fucking pussy.

eznark

Banned
Actually, that's about the 4th time I've seen it this year. Not sure if I've heard much of it before this season though.

It's been a point of emphasis because a couple of coaches and officials have gotten destroyed the last few years as guys engage on the sidelines.

They have like a ten yard grave period. Dude ran 30 yards out of bounds. Clear unsportsmanlike.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
That's fucking horseshit, he got forced out.

If I understand the penalty correctly, it's because he did not try to get back onto the field quick enough. I've literally never seen that penalty before though.
happens pretty frequently. They can also call unsportsman like if the players dont let him get back in as well.

How is Hardon bitching about that? What a fucking pussy.

when is he not bitching about something that didnt go his team's way?

Drakeon

Massie and Baptiste might be the worst two tackles to ever start a game, let alone 5 or 6

It's going to be real sad when we only get like 2-3 sacks this game against one of the worst olines in football.

I dont know where our pass rush went, but we need it back pretty badly.

Drakeon

Crabbles!

Still wish I had a video feed....

Yay, video feed is back. I'm not even on the east coast, there's no excuse for this shit happening in California ffs.

Top Bottom