• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

cajunator

Banned
TB @ MIN - CANT STOP THE VIKEBIKE CAUSE THE VIKEBIKE DONT STOP.

MIA @ NYJ - Not using Tebow forces my hand.
SD @ CLE - CLeveland could win, but after San Diego shitting it up twice I dont think they'll let it happen.
IND @ TEN - Luck's pretty good.
NE @ STL - ugly.
JAC @ GB - uglier.
ATL @ PHI - This is exactly the sort of game the Falcons lose.
WAS @ PIT - RGIII gonna run the fuck over Pittsburgh.
SEA @ DET - Whoever scores first wins.
CAR @ CHI - Just a hunch.

OAK @ KC - Meh.
NYG @ DAL - Wont get fooled again.
NO @ DEN - The no defense game. None whatsoever. Vitt is back.

SF @ ARI - Arizona are frauds.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
TB @ MIN

MIA @ NYJ
SD @ CLE
IND @ TEN
NE @ STL
JAC @ GB
ATL @ PHI
WAS @ PIT
SEA @ DET
CAR @ CHI

OAK @ KC
NYG @ DAL
NO @ DEN

SF @ ARI

Last Week
12 -1
Wow...only game I picked wrong was my Jets. Insult to injury right there.

Total
62 - 28

ari

Banned
Realistic the bears truly only gave up 2 offensive TDs this season. The rest was garbage time including tonight. Spectacular defense is spectacular.

1 from Rodgers and 1 from romo doing play time. Lucks, ortons and Fatford came with only less then 5-4 min left in the game.

NawidA

Banned
TB @ MIN

MIA @ NYJ
SD @ CLE
IND @ TEN
NE @ STL
JAC @ GB
ATL @ PHI
WAS @ PIT
SEA @ DET
CAR @ CHI

OAK @ KC
NYG @ DAL
NO @ DEN

SF @ ARI

5.png
[/QUOTE]

Greg

I've been trying to find someone to do but Rors hasn't responded to my PMs.

Maybe he put me on ignore too?

You can do next weeks, k?
If no one else wants to do it, I'll be in for next week.

I actually like the topic this week though, so :jnc

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Great OP...*reads part about Scam*

Fuck this OP. I hope it dies and burns in Hell.

TB @ MIN-Christian vs the Glutton

MIA @ NYJ-Despite Mark Sanchez continuing his "outstanding" play this week, The Jets find a way to win.
SD @ CLE-Chargers stick it to the Browns
IND @ TEN-CJ2K is back and shit. (Explanation:CJ2K is playing another garbo defense this week)
NE @ STL-Will the Pats go 0-4 against the NFC West? Is Brady a female? Is Belichick a cheating bum? Is Gator a Jaguars fan?
JAC @ GB-Speaking of the Jaguars, DemiGodgers beats them...by a lot.
ATL @ PHI-FtF
WAS @ PIT-The Steelers fell off the face of the Earth and RG3 hasn't been figured out yet.
SEA @ DET-Suh stomps out the fraud Seahawks.
-----------------
CAR @ CHI-
sadcam_zps564740cf.jpg

-----------------

OAK @ KC-Brady Quinn aint ready fo dat KC starter life
NYG @ DAL-Dallas meltdown incoming
NO @ DEN-
Peyton Manning=GOAT
Drew Brees=Wannabe

SF @ ARI-Tiny Hands>Skeleton

Greg

All of you assholes riding the VIKEBIKE, the BUCTRUCK is going to drive through your bike lane and wipe you off the road! Fucking hippies, get off the road and stop holding up traffic! THERES A SIDEWALK!
MORE LIKE SUCKTRUCK

YEAHHH

TB @ MIN Vikebike will pull through this boring game.

MIA @ NYJ Miami is going to have their revenge. Tebow will probably start this game.
SD @ CLE
IND @ TEN
NE @ STL Hopefully the Patriots don't find a way to lose to Three NFC West teams.
JAC @ GB lol
ATL @ PHI Sorry Vick, your woes won't end this game.
WAS @ PIT I really think RGIII is going to light up this decaying defense.
SEA @ DET
CAR @ CHI Pouting. Pouting for everyone.

OAK @ KC Eww
NYG @ DAL
NO @ DEN Saints aren't good on the road outdoors, and at Denver, with Manning back in shape, it's going to be a shoot out.

SF @ ARI Anyone really expecting different?

ari

Banned
Correction, Rodgers only threw one against the bears, that other one was from a special teams play.

Defense is legit folks.

Its going to be like the B1G title game all over again, where Russel Wilson sends me spiraling into a deep
er
depression!!

I'm looking forward to the game against the Saints. Peypey could use some good stat padding.

TB @ MIN

MIA @ NYJ
SD @ CLE - Weeden beats the Chawgas 55-0.
IND@ TEN
NE @ STL
JAC @ GB
ATL @ PHI
WAS @ PIT
SEA @ DET
CAR @ CHI

OAK @ KC
NYG @ DAL
NO @ DEN

SF @ ARI

Drakeon

TB @ MIN - Vikebike rolls on

MIA @ NYJ - Tannehill is better than Sanchez already. That didn't take long.
SD @ CLE - I don't expect this to be a blowout, but I trust the Chargers D and Rivers more than the Brownies, even if they have looked better the past 2 weeks.
IND @ TEN - This could be close.
NE @ STL - With the way New England's been playing, I almost wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Rams. Well, if the Rams had a QB worth a damn that is.
JAC @ GB - lol
ATL @ PHI - /queue Reid "We need to do a better job out there and thats my responsibility..." yadda yadda yadda
WAS @ PIT - RG3 to beat up on the injured Steelers D
SEA @ DET - Detroit's really bad. Still don't expect Seattle to score a ton, but I'd be shocked if they lost this one (even if it would be awesome).
CAR @ CHI - Ready for more Ewok pouting?

OAK @ KC - Eh, this is a toss up. Charles could go off, but if he doesn't Chiefs lose for sure.
NYG @ DAL - Eli is wayyy better than Romo.
NO @ DEN - I trust Denver's defense more and Peyton won't have a hard time scoring on the horrible Saints defense.

SF @ ARI - Skelton is pretty bad guys, as are their Tackles. We better get some sacks against the terrible Cardinals Oline.

beast786

Realistic the bears truly only gave up 2 offensive TDs this season. The rest was garbage time including tonight. Spectacular defense is spectacular.

1 from Rodgers and 1 from romo doing play time. Lucks, ortons and Fatford came with only less then 5-4 min left in the game.

What is this shit.

You should be ashamed of yourself and force yourself to sit in the corner.

Spinluck

TB @ MIN- LolBucs

MIA @ NYJ- Jets getting better by the week, I think they'll win, but will route for the Phins cause I want Tebow.
SD @ CLE- Chargers suck, but they don't SSUUCCKKKK.
IND @ TEN- Biased pick.
NE @ STL- Rams D likes to play like Seahawks D and mug WRs so this might throw Tommy off rhythm, Pats D keeps garbo teams in games, and NFC is generally better than the AFC this year. So I smell upset.
JAC @ GB- Jags suck.
ATL @ PHI- Trap game for ATL. On a serious note. I just wanna pick Philly so if they win I can sound smart and act like I saw the game coming, and pat myself on the back.
WAS @ PIT- RG3 will clown and style all over the Steelers D.
SEA @ DET- Seahawks DB's are 500lbs each, so it's legal for them to buttfuck WRs. And Bears D embarrassed the Lions wideouts today.
CAR @ CHI- Cam's epic bitching continues, until he toughens up mentally and gets more help from the team. They will continue to suck.

OAK @ KC- lolChiefs
NYG @ DAL- For some reason, I feel like Dallas will steal the win, but I'm play it safe.
NO@ DEN- If DEN plays a whole game, it won't be close. If they're idle for a half, we might see some crazy shit between both teams this game. But I'm going with the Manning and Co. vs Saints D here, at least the Broncos D can generate some pass rush. Oh yea, PeyPey loves primetime.

SF @ ARI- ARI is fucked. But if Alex Smith continues his garbo streak, it might be a close game.

Top Bottom