• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

DMczaf

I'm a bills fan.

What do I do.

Help.

DrewPeterson_02.gif

Kiryu

I really hope Russell Wilson's pass attack can lift off against Detroit loloin defense.
Only if Our WR/TE/RB can catch the balls!

Seahawks - Lions Picks
17 - 3

I really hope Russell Wilson's pass attack can lift off against Detroit loloin defense.
Only if Our WR/TE/RB can catch the balls!

Seahawks - Lions Picks
17 - 3

your offense is absolute trash so unless your D gets you 2 pick 6's and another turnover setting you up in FG range you aren't scoring 17 points.... even against the pathetic lions D

Fox318

Code:
8	Sun, Oct 28 	vs Miami (3-3)		WIN
9	Bye
10	Sun, Nov 11 	@ Seattle (4-3)		TIE
11	Sun, Nov 18	@ St. Louis (3-4)	Win		
12	Thu, Nov 22	vs New England (4-3)	Win	
13	Sun, Dec 2	vs Arizona (4-3)	Win
14	Sun, Dec 9	@ Jacksonville (1-5)	Win		
15	Mon, Dec 17	@ Tennessee (3-4)	Win		
16	Sun, Dec 23	vs San Diego (3-3)	Win	
17	Sun, Dec 30	@ Buffalo (3-4)		Win

Jets remaining predictions

Smokey

The Bears have beaten 0 opponents with a winning record and Bob is running at the mouth telling me the Texans' are the fraud team?!

CMON SON

Mrbob

The Bears have beaten 0 opponents with a winning record and Bob is running at the mouth telling me the Texans' are the fraud team?!

CMON SON

Talk about twisting your story. You were puffing your chest about how the Texans beat an "elite" Ravens offense and how it's a great victory over a team with a winning record.

Common opponent: Green Bay

Chicago loses on the road in a short week 23 to 10

Texans lose at home on a normal week 42 to 24

Can't wait for your team to shit the bed again on Sunday Night Football!

cajunator

Banned
Talk about twisting your story. You were puffing your chest about how the Texans beat an "elite" Ravens offense and how it's a great victory over a team with a winning record.

Can't wait for your team to shit the bed again on Sunday Night!

So you both lost to Green Bay and that makes the Texans the frauds?

"We got our ass kicked less than you!"

Smokey

Can't wait for your team to shit the bed again on Sunday Night!

whitney-houston-show-me-the-receipts-gif.gif

Actually the Texans played the Packers following a Monday Night Game against the Jets. Soooooo....

MrBobney, please tell me who you have defeated this year with a winning record?

FACT CHECK

Mrbob

So you both lost to Green Bay and that makes the Texans the frauds?

"We got our ass kicked less than you!"

7 of the points the Bears gave up was on the cheapest play of the year from a TD on a fake FG from 26 yards out. Rodgers didn't look good. The Bears lost the game more than the Packers won it. Unfortunately for the Texans they just got spanked by Rodgers and the Packers.

Can't wait for your team to shit the bed again on Sunday Night Football!

niners beat packers handily on the road. suck alex smiths dick biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Smokey

whitney-houston-show-me-the-receipts-gif.gif

Actually the Texans played the Packers following a Monday Night Game against the Jets. Soooooo....

MrBobney, please tell me who you have defeated this year with a winning record?

FACT CHECK

7 of the points the Bears gave up was on the cheapest play of the year from a TD on a fake FG from 26 yards out. Rodgers didn't look good. The Bears lost the game more than the Packers won it. Unfortunately for the Texans they just got spanked by Rodgers and the Packers.

Please answer the questions above Bobney

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn we are at the halfway point

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Also PS+ Sub till Jan 2017 FUCKAHAS!

What a good way from the leaving the sickness I had over the weekend

Greg

Damn we are at the halfway point

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Also PS+ Sub till Jan 2017 FUCKAHAS!

What a good way from the leaving the sickness I had over the weekend
this and the EA thing

you exploiting asshole!

harSon

Banned
Before you guys pick the Redskins, I think it's important to note that a Lebeau coached Steelers defense has never lost to a rookie QB. His defenses destroy them at a molecular level, defecating on their tattered remains.

cajunator

Banned
The Saints lost to the Packers by one point. SO what? A loss is a loss. Bears, Texans, Saints lost to Packers. Packers lost to 49ers.
All frauds.
Everyone's a fraud.

Greg

Before you guys pick the Redskins, I think it's important to note that a Lebeau coached Steelers defense has never lost to a rookie QB. His defenses destroy them at a molecular level, defecating on their tattered remains.
RG3

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Week 1 wins are irrelevant.

The Bears beat three teams that would be above .500 had they defeated Chicago! Check mate!

Also, the Ravens team you are so excited to defeat will be lucky to finish the year 8-8.

Your still here

Damn Week 8, I'm impressed

Usually you go hibernate like your team

ATL-PHI - We usually suck against the Eagles, we can't stop the run, and we suck against mobile QBs. That said, I think we get at least 2 INT and 1 fumble from Vick. If we play mistake free football I think we get the win.

Top Bottom