• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Hey bro, wondered why I didn't get shit from you. Sorry, been so busy at work I haven't had time to post really. Actually need to get my ass out of here and to the gym right now but real quick I'll answer this.

Nope, we grabbed ankles, period. No excuses, we just sucked dick. Really the only thing I'm upset about is how our defense performed. Niners are who I expect some of those veterans to show up the most for and the D had their worst game of the season. You guys put up more points than Lady Brady, gratz. We should have been able to annihilate your offense nearly as much and keep the game close but we laid a big goose egg. I hope to see the D with a chip on their shoulder and play hard against GB for pride. Really upset about their performance and I know they are too. Actually, apparently Whiz administered his most heated lashing after our game, he actually called out players names in front of the team and even made a comment about guys showing up in the workout room that need to get on the field (I suspect this was directed at Heap). I'm sure many of them were embarrassed.

So while injuries obviously play strongly into why our season is shot and our offense is so shitty, it is not an excuse for why our defense played so poorly and you guys straight up thrashed them. Gratz.

Niners still suck dick <3

you SHOULD have been able to annihilate our offense based on what? take away alex smiths passing and we still ran all over you. even on your best day that would happen. we might have the best run blocking line in the league. even in our 2 poor games (vikings and giants), we averaged a good YPC but we just didn't run because we got down.

and as i've been saying since last year, patrick peterson is an average corner on his best day. monday wasn't his best because he looked like complete dog shit. and he has to have your kicker tell him where to lineup on punt returns? is he fucking retarded?

exarkun

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8579714/tyron-smith-dallas-cowboys-family-money-battle-source-says

wtf at that. I hate it when kids parents turn into money grubbing assholes. I've seen it happen to peeps from my neighborhood, where the parents use the kids to run the shop (at age 16+, thus halting them going to college til they are like 25) while they do nothing.

Or the kid starts to make it on their own, and parents are like "wheres mine" in a very demanding way. Feel sorry for the dude.

jakncoke

Banned
Made dinner, not terrible

j3nsk.jpg

Not hard to hit the start button on the microwave

ari

Banned
I am going to blow off this game, but I have a feeling this might be a great thriller.

Or this might be the worst fucking divisional matchup ever.

Wes

venison crêpe
Rubin out for this weekend and Taylor wont start but will play a few snaps.

I'm excited for when these two guys get back on the field together.

If Talib can play decently the defense for the Pats would be greatly improved.

Im really excited for the addition,Talib is just what they needed,a vet DB.Now he only needs to play well.

eznark

Banned
Hey guys I need like $15,000 to feed my kids. Disregard all my past posts, this is serious. Uh, make up your own sob story. Unlike bionic who used his abusive wife as an excuse I won't bore you with details.

PM me for the PO box. Money orders only.

Im a good guy I swear.

and you too! how alex smiths wiener taste?

I'm happy that i didnt take a day off work to watch that crap. Can't believe i'm waiting for Kolb to come back, it's gotten that bad.

Niners are a great team, will be 11-5 or better but we are still the 2nd best NFC West team!!! And FMT i'm still struggling to find Smith's wiener but i'll let you know when i locate it.
He's so much better thanany of our Qb's :(

brentech

Hey guys I need like $15,000 to feed my kids. Disregard all my past posts, this is serious. Uh, make up your own sob story. Unlike bionic who used his abusive wife as an excuse I won't bore you with details.

Im a good guy I swear.

Since I know that you actually take care of you and yours, that would actually make more sense than that dbag.

Wes

venison crêpe

Im a good guy I swear.

You have to root for a person who snubs cancer patients. You'll always have my sympathy.

Im a good guy I swear.

omg you poor thing! check your PM's!

ATF487

Im a good guy I swear.

Is this the address?

HAPPY DUDE
742 Evergreen Terrace
Springfield, USA

Top Bottom