• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Striker

GTA V pics

21e03c8c-ca74-4007-a3af-631871431c2c.gif
Hopefully a better game than GTA IV.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Talib love? Really?

Dude is a piece of shit on and off the field. Glad to see the Bucs finally get rid of him. Will probably get himself arrested for some off the field shit in between now and Week 10.

Dragon

Banned
Talib love? Really?

Dude is a piece of shit on and off the field. Glad to see the Bucs finally get rid of him. Will probably get himself arrested for some off the field shit in between now and Week 10.

I don't think I'll trust the guy that thinks Tim Tebow is a starting QB in the NFL and has a my little pony avatar!!!!

Oh and I almost forgot: http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings

And even if he sucks, at least they're trying SOMETHING. At least they didn't give up like the Jets after Revis went out.

LJ11

Seems like a lot for a guy who has 1 year left on his contract and probably wants a big chuck of cash on his next deal, had a lot of off field trouble and who can't stay healty for shit.

a lot is giving up a 2nd round pick for vontae davis.

just goes to show how moronic some dolphins fans were at the time. pretty dumb fanbase, maybe the dumbest.

Milchjon

So all these GTA 5 pics look like they directly translated SA into next gen.

Most awesome gaming news in a long time for me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Patriots are trying to recreate the glory days with a roided up cheating scumbag in the secondary. Good luck.

Dragon

Banned
The Patriots are trying to recreate the glory days with a roided up cheating scumbag in the secondary. Good luck.

I don't think anyone will defend Roidney Harrison or Talib for that matter, but don't forget what Jesus said.

Your team is full of criminals including your QB which was highlighted by last week's uniform choice. The fact that your owners released Santonio (a scumbag in his own right) for smoking pot while keeping Big Ben smacks of racism.

!!!!!!

Rorschach

a lot is giving up a 2nd round pick for vontae davis.

just goes to show how moronic some dolphins fans were at the time. pretty dumb fanbase, maybe the dumbest.

Yeah, I was arguing with Dolphins fans when it happened. That was a shrewd move by the Dolphins. Especially when you see it go down on Hard Knocks. They held out and may them overpay for Davis. Not only that, but it was logical to think it was going to be a high second since the Colts are shit.

FML. Vontae Davis is WAY better than a 2nd and 6th.
smh

Meier

Ugghhhh, fuck the Pats. We only got a 4th out of Talib? Sigh. I am not surprised, Schiano seems like a take no shit kinda dude. Probably wanted to get rid of the "dead weight" and the Bucs were doing okay without him. Still sucks.

Wes

venison crêpe
Was Talib's contract up at the end of the year? A 4th in that case isn't all that bad I would say.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Outside of Randy Moss, what is New England's successful conversion of troubled players? Brandon Meriweather was shipped out of town, Ochocinco was a bust, Albert Haynesworth didn't amount to anything, so is their success rate still based on Moss?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ugghhhh, fuck the Pats. We only got a 4th out of Talib? Sigh. I am not surprised, Schiano seems like a take no shit kinda dude. Probably wanted to get rid of the "dead weight" and the Bucs were doing okay without him. Still sucks.

You kidding? He's suspended until Week 11 and hes on the last year of his contract. He's a headcase who isn't all that good, a 4th round pick for him is a steal.

Top Bottom