• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Nightz

Why would anyone jump to the Chargers? Even with that easy schedule they still suck.

I know right! I think people should jump to a team that, unlike the Chargers, doesn't have a stupid coach, doesn't have a stupid QB, and can win a championship.

...like the Eagles.

bionic77 said:
You have to have the trust of the players.
When Eli is sacked four times from the right side on Sunday, you'll know why my level of trust in Diehl is where it is.;)

Some good news, David Baas did practice and Rocky Bernard is finally getting healthy and had a full day of practice as well!

squicken

]
squicken, can you give me that crazy stat about former Rams that are no longer in the NFL.

i2erTqEeDcjkV.jpg

I know right! I think people should jump to a team that, unlike the Chargers, doesn't have a stupid coach, doesn't have a stupid QB, and can win a championship.

...like the Eagles.

Who said anything about anyone jumping onto the Eagles? You would have to be nuts to jump on now when they are going to blow things up after the season.

ChanHuk

Banned
He also kept his weight kind of in check at Bama (see also Andre Smith). Bama's system only requires a big body in the middle to free up the speedy linebackers and safeties to do their thing.

Rolando McClain is one slow fat bastard. Bama's D was overrated.

LJ11

You can list a bunch of Saban players that never amounted to a fucking thing in the pros.

Edit: Nothing's guaranteed at the next level, shit happens.

nateeasy

Banned
kirkpatrick120511_440.jpg

Bengals 1st round pick Dre Kirkpatrick is expected to play in his first NFL game Sunday. They got the pick from the Carson Palmer trade.

eznark

Banned
Aaron Rodgers’ six Player of the Month Awards are tied for the most since the award was created in 1986. He is tied with TOM BRADY (Offense), BRETT FAVRE (Offense), BARRY SANDERS (Offense), BRUCE SMITH (Defense) and STEVE YOUNG (Offense).

Congrats on that player of the week though, Xander

jbug617

Banned
I like the Aqib Talib trade for the Pats. He is a problem off the field but he is probably better than anything the Pats have.

Dragon

Banned
I like the Aqib Talib trade for the Pats. He is a problem off the field but he is probably better than anything the Pats have.

The Patriots don't have cornerbacks. They have jumping Chinese zombies that sometimes just get in the way by virtue of existing.

The Palm Beach Post reports it will be "a shocker" if Tannehill doesn't start against the Colts. Tannehill (knee, quad) took all the first-team snaps in the portion of practice open to the media Thursday. The rookie was limited on Wednesday.
Awwww yeaaah, Tannehill vs. Luck is all but confirmed!

This game will go down in history as the first time that these future HoF QBs met as they go on to face each other 10 times in the AFC Championship during the course of their careers.

jbug617

Banned
So speculation with Talib coming in, does that leave McCourty at safety. I think he feels more comfortable at safety.

Dragon

Banned
I'm assuming Talib won't be able to play until Week 10 the way his suspension is set up, since the Pats have a bye this week.

Sandy definitely affecting some travel for NFL Teams:

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette
#Steelers can't find hotel in New York/NJ. Will leave Pittsburgh Sunday morning, return after the game.

Ed Bouchette þ@EdBouchette
#Steelers were to stay at Westin in Jersey City but that hotel still has no power. Up and back, no hotel.

jmdajr

Thursday Night Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooo!

But for real though, I think I'll only be amused if somehow the Chiefs can get a win.

Apparently they have not had a lead all season.

Top Bottom