• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Lunchbox

Banned

are you like those immigrants who come over and change their names and get whitewashed?

like these asian kids in my class, i try to be nice and ask them if im pronouncing their names right and they are like "call me alice." no fuck you bitch, have some dignity and pride in your culture. im calling you what your mom named you, not some name you picked off tv

Just cause hillbillies like eznark cant pronounce your name unless its bubba doesnt even other people are like that

Sanjuro Tajiri change your name back

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Where did you try it?

I also checked DHL. I'm no expert at shipping to the US, but it seems like shipping alone for a sixpack would be around $45 :jnc

Goddamn. I tried it from a friend who came back from Germany recently. It was good but I got a homie who fucking loves that shit. He's paying about 100 bucks per 24 case from Amazon.

They got them in Ontario, you should come up here and drink some.

I may!

Nori Chan

So you're telling me, that this game tonight is going to be doubly as shitty as it is a thursday night game AND the chargers and chiefs are playing?

i believe it

Milchjon

Goddamn. I tried it from a friend who came back from Germany recently. It was good but I got a homie who fucking loves that shit. He's paying about 100 bucks per 24 case from Amazon.

I may!

I haven't tried it in a long time and don't remember liking it. For the people around me that do, at least one of the following seems to apply:

-They're under 18
-They're girls
-They like dressing in pink

But if you in your infinite wisdom are a proponent, I might try it once again in your honor.

Sanjuro

are you like those immigrants who come over and change their names and get whitewashed?

like these asian kids in my class, i try to be nice and ask them if im pronouncing their names right and they are like "call me alice." no fuck you bitch, have some dignity and pride in your culture. im calling you what your mom named you, not some name you picked off tv

Just cause hillbillies like eznark cant pronounce your name unless its bubba doesnt even other people are like that

You can get the full name experience on XBL still.

Dkekl.jpg

Master Gronk. Apparently he wears this and plays Victor Cruz's team in Halo 4 on ESPN later today.

That big dumb, beautiful sonofabitch.

My friend from Ghana has got to hold the record for longest and most difficult to pronounce name in the history of earth.

Thank goodness he goes by Steve.

I actually totally agree with you but sometimes its reasonable to accept defeat.

WanderingWind

I haven't tried it in a long time and don't remember liking it. For the people around me that do, at least one of the following seems to apply:

-They're under 18
-They're girls
-They like dressing in pink

But if you in your infinite wisdom are a proponent, I might try it once again in your honor.

Like I said, not really my thing, but this dude is crazy for it. We have a secret santa coming up. But he ain't my friend to the tune of 100 bucks for some brews...lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My name is apparently Persian, or at least sounds like it since I get a lot of Persian people who get real excited when they hear my name.

My dad and aunt made up my name but it turns out my first name is the last name of a very popular Maple Leafs player from the 1960s. So now I also have old dudes getting really excited when they hear my name too.

My name is apparently Persian, or at least sounds like it since I get a lot of Persian people who get real excited when they hear my name.

My dad and aunt made up my name but it turns out my first name is the last name of a very popular Maple Leafs player from the 1960s. So now I also have old dudes getting really excited when they hear my name too.

Xerxes?

effzee

Was there someone in the offseason that you wanted them to sign that they didnt? They will also use some of that money to lock up younger guys who are coming up on free agency. The Eagles also have the highest paid coaching staff in the NFL, so it isnt like Lurie is just pocketing the money.

Well firing Juan probably freed up tons of money.

EDIT: BTW there was some veteran safeties available who would have been upgrades over Coleman and or Allen. I realize right now the DLINE is playing terrible, but the safeties are probably the weakest part of the D on a week to week basis.

Well firing Juan probably freed up tons of money.

EDIT: BTW there was some veteran safeties available who would have been upgrades over Coleman and or Allen. I realize right now the DLINE is playing terrible, but the safeties are probably the weakest part of the D on a week to week basis.

I would have loved for them to pick up a safety. I think Coleman is one of the worst in the NFL, I just dont remember there being much in the way of free agents. Hopefully the market for safety is better this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
my name is pretty ethnic if you can figure it out. using symbolism is the key. best of both.

Bessie?

Steve Spurrier says Bama could probably beat some NFL teams.

I used to have this argument all the time with some of my friends a few years back. What do you guys think? Personally I think it's absurd, I'd expect the Jags or Chiefs to beat them by a good 40 points or so.

People actually believe this crap? I always figured that people who argued this stuff were just trolling.

Rorschach

NFL QBs can come into the league and play well right away, but guys at other positions can't? I'll go ahead and say Nick Saban coaching that defense against Blaine Gabbert keeps it close into the 4Q

You're crazy if you think the entire offensive and defensive line would hold up. MJD would have 200 yards by half time and the Jags would have 10 sacks.

WanderingWind

Haha, what? Would you mind telling the story of what happened?

She was Native American and when she was trying to register for something or other they wouldn't allow her to put her given name. They told her she needed an "American" name to register. So, she changed her name to America.

I think Bama would match up better with the Saints. They'd be able to keep the ball away from Brees because the Saints can't stop anyone's running game and Bama has an NFL (future NFL) offensive line.

You're crazy if you think the entire offensive and defensive line would hold up. MJD would have 200 yards by half time and the Jags would have 10 sacks.
Exactly. They would get destroyed in the trenches for one thing, plus every guy on an NFL team is basically a top-tier college player who is also used to playing against other top-tier college players. Just look at how many Heisman winners end up as busts in the NFL and you should have all the evidence you need. Plus there's the whole speed of the game thing.

As for Nick Saban, we all know how he did as a coach in the NFL... *shudder*

Screw Nick Saban.

squicken

Their offense would do nothing. Not so sure about their DL not holding up tho, or that they can't cover Laurent Robinson and Justin Blackmon

Milchjon

She was Native American and when she was trying to register for something or other they wouldn't allow her to put her given name. They told her she needed an "American" name to register. So, she changed her name to America.

That's shitty, but she sounds awesome. I suspect your name isn't America anymore? Too bad.

Top Bottom