• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

BigAT

"I did it" - Ryan Tannehill

With the last regular season thread of the year, I thought we could commemorate the greatest team in the NFL, your Miami Dolphins!

Let's look back at some of the highlight plays from this year:

With 2016 gone and put behind us, it's time for a Breath of the Wild (available this March) to come in and blow away any lingering negativity from last year. It's time for a fresh start. It's time for a new beginning.

It's time for a SWITCH™.

zUDH4UI.png

oTDBZhM.gif

Several hundred engineering years have gone into the development of this incredible game console. When everybody sees it and enjoy it, they're going be amazed by it. It's really like nothing they've ever played with before. And of course, the brand, Nintendo's franchises and their game content is incredible.

The Nintendo SWITCH™ is accessible at its core and also seizes on the growing trends of sharing more experiences and playing anywhere at any time.

Ei1HtEm.png

GoWWRoV.jpg
pwmazwP.jpg

YaCA3GK.gif

iDa4nMY.png

pRxJc1H.png

Sat 4:35 pm Raiders @ Texans (ESPN)
Sat 8:25 pm Seahawks (NBC)
Sun 1 pm Dolphins @ Steelers (CBS)
Sun 4:40 pm Giants @ Packers (FOX)

N1yBgjP.png

(to be updated, I'm sure)
yN5QRZ9.jpg
KCiW9oU.jpg
2waEOgG.jpg

1zQRjqF.jpg
EbMMa7a.jpg
EJdYJpJ.jpg

And finally, as important as the playoffs are, it's important to realize that everyone is simply competing for second place. The real champions have already been crowned:

gulLdJM.png

+
UTEknzg.jpg

ie3j7Va.png

this_guy

Everyone is so salty about the Texans, but they are going to get the first win of this year's playoffs. They might even score 2 touchdowns if things go well.

Farooq

Banned
This is the last time I will be posting a gif of Romo on the front page of an NFL-Gaf thread.

illgrOC.gif

You are a great QB, you played for a fanbase that didn't realize how good we had it, and may never realize how good we had it.

Doorman

Can't wait to watch the Lions sputter out and lose their 4th game in a row again an actual playoff-caliber team, woo!

Go team! We're great! Only a couple of pieces away! Etc etc etc.

I wish Washington had won today.

Congrats on winning the Taco Bell League Flo!!!

Please PM your address and await 2-4 weeks for your prize to arrive.

Thanks!
Sent friend..

Name and address

This is the last time I will be posting a gif of Romo on the front page of an NFL-Gaf thread.

S44N1mL.gif

You are a great QB, you played for a fanbase that didn't realize how good we had it, and may never realize how good we had it.
Don't be sad that it's over.. smile because it happened

Farooq at least we got to see him on the field one last time. I was scared his last play as a Cowboy would be him writhing on the field in agony.

Top Bottom