• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WildCard Weekend 2010- Extended Xmas for Some;Miniature American Flags for Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
eznark said:
what happened to that easy Eagles victory?

JbXQ7.jpg

for you

It was just a guess and I never said it would be an easy Eagles victory. Truth is I dislike both teams equally. Whoever loses I win. :D

eznark

Banned
I <3 Memes said:
It was just a guess and I never said it would be an easy Eagles victory. Truth is I dislike both teams equally. Whoever loses I win. :D
As long as we aren't talking about a meaningful game....

squicken

I <3 Memes said:
I wish somebody would introduce Gerald McCoy to Matthews dealer.

I watched both Gerald McCoy and Tommy Harris play pretty much every down in college. At no point did I ever think either were "omg amazing" like Suh at NEB. Harris' career hasn't wowwed me, and Bucs' fans shouldn't get too excited about McCoy.

Plus, I remember some weird stories about McCoy. Not like trouble, just a strange guy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done watching the game. GO Pack GO!!!!

1. Good game Eagles. Vick almost lead the comeback but came up just short thanks to Tramon Williams.
2. Tramon Williams is FUCKING awesome!
4. Starks had a really really good game.
5. Rodgers threw 3 tds and lead his team to a playoff win. Rodgers haters can shut the fuck up.

Narag

MyFaceIsOnFire said:

1. Good game Eagles. Vick almost lead the comeback but came up just short thanks to Tramon Williams.
5. Rodgers threw 3 tds and lead his team to a playoff win. Rodgers haters can shut the fuck up.

But who won the flag football game?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
MyFaceIsOnFire said:

6. James Jones FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck, just saw Desean Jackson interrupt Aaron's post game interview. Does that fucker do anything he can to get camera time? What a fucking bitch.

MyFaceIsOnFire said:
What the fuck, just saw Desean Jackson interrupt Aaron's post game interview. Does that fucker do anything he can to get camera time? What a fucking bitch.
They're Cal buddies. Calm down!

This string of Packers avatars is great.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Elfforkusu said:
They're Cal buddies. Calm down!

This string of Packers avatars is great.

Ohhh, good point. Forgot Desean went to Cal as well. He is forgiven! But, what should I have for my victory dinner? McDonalds or Taco Bell?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Really trying hard not to get my hopes up for Starks right now. Just really liked what I saw tonight!

I'm actually starting to develop expectations for this Packer team. This is crazy. The last few weeks I've been telling myself that we're pretty fortunate to be this far.

wienke said:
Really trying hard not to get my hopes up for Starks right now. Just really liked what I saw
Didn't look good in domes... eg: Detroit but who knows that was a clusterfuck

Let's hope McC spreads the love around with passes and runs to both Jackson and Starks.

I mentioned Starks as a "secret weapon" a couple times today during the game somewhat jokingly but I'd like to think that McCarthy had sort of planned to limit his reps during the regular season so teams didn't have anything to gameplan against. As far-fetched as that sounds Im going to pretend it's true! McCarthy the new Belichick!

Emmitt Smith said:
There hasn't never been a passer with better looking running legs. He is like magician man with a ball. Its crazy, almost like he has six cents in his pocket the way he dodges tackles.

I hope the Philadelphia Falcons keep winning so were able to keep watching his specialities on the field.

stolen from SOHH

squicken

Antimatter said:

I think the Seahawks are a great story, but I want ATL vs CHI in the NFCCG. I don't hate either team, and will need the winner to destroy whatever evil is sure to squirm out of the AFC.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Damn playing the Packers really worries me but I got faith in my Falcons! Hell Samuel Jackson has got our backs!

Next week shall be great. The two persumely weaker games (NFC lolz) I have teams to really pull for (My falcons and a 7-9 team making it to the NFC Champions. YES!) along with the AFC battles of Jets (Jabba the Hut) V.S. Patriots (Darth Vader) and the crazy defensive rivarly that is the Stealers/Ravens makes for one of the greatest NFL playoffs in recent history for me. :D

Fewell apparently already ruled out as Broncos HC according to Bob Glauber.

After this game I wouldnt be surprised if they're set on Capers. Hey Ted Thompson it's time to use your smooth talking charm and charisma to convince him to stay!

ted-thompson.jpg

Goodbye Capers :(

eznark

Banned
It's not like TT can offer him the HC job dude. If Capers wants to be a head coach there isn't a damn thing Thompson can do to keep him

Also, why hasn't anyone compared Vick to superman tonight??

snesfreak

Banned
Skiesofwonder said:
Damn playing the Packers really worries me but I got faith in my Falcons! Hell Samuel Jackson has got our backs!

Next week shall be great. The two persumely weaker games (NFC lolz) I have teams to really pull for (My falcons and a 7-9 team making it to the NFC Champions. YES!) along with the AFC battles of Jets (Jabba the Hut) V.S. Patriots (Darth Vader) and the crazy defensive rivarly that is the Stealers/Ravens makes for one of the greatest NFL playoffs in recent history for me. :D
I'm a Packers fan next week, after that I don't really care anymore as long as the Patriots/Jets/Steelers don't win it all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
TheLegendary said:

After this game I wouldnt be surprised if they're set on Capers. Hey Ted Thompson it's time to use your smooth talking charm and charisma to convince him to stay!

[ig]http://nflsoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/ted-thompson.jpg[/img]

Goodbye Capers :(

357gk14.jpg

Do it Ted!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So when Green Bay and Seattle both win next week the NFCCG is in Seattle?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tom Penny said:
How can anyone not be amused by the prospect of seeing a 7-9 team host an NFC championship game.

I am. Because if Green Bay is in it, I'm 100% going to that game. The joys of living in the PAC NW!

eznark

Banned
Tom Penny said:
How can anyone not be amused by the prospect of seeing a 7-9 team host an NFC championship game.
Whoever wins next week I'll be happy. I'd love to see a Bears-Packers NFCC but a 7-9 hosting the Championship would be the funniest thing since 18-1

East Lake

squicken said:
I think the Seahawks are a great story, but I want ATL vs CHI in the NFCCG. I don't hate either team, and will need the winner to destroy whatever evil is sure to squirm out of the AFC.
I do like Green Bay but I'd like to see the Seahawks troll everyone and go all the way if the Jets don't get in. Couldn't top that.

eznark

Banned
OK, I just saw the video. Did Rodgers and DeME ever play college football together? Wasn't Rodgers gone by the time Spotlight made it to Cal?

Wide Receivers Coach Ray Sherman is done in Dallas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/09/cowboys-parting-ways-with-ray-sherman/

Well, Ray Sherman’s head-coaching interview with the Dallas Cowboys must have gone badly.

Really, really badly.

The team’s receivers coach since 2007, Sherman wasn’t hired to be the team’s next head coach. He also won’t be promoted to the job of offensive coordinator, a position that became vacant after Jason Garrett was promoted from interim head coach to head coach.

In fact, Sherman reportedly won’t even remain employed by the team.

TheLegendary said:
Same for the Panthers. No second interview with either team. Also, as far as the Browns:

same two NFL sources indicate fewell not among the favorites going into the browns interview, either

According to Schwartz of the NYpost. Those two sources are the ones Glauber is referencing.

I heard that he threw to him in the Pro Bowl and knows him or whatev, so I think it was a friendly bump even though Jackson looked like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom