• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WildCard Weekend 2010- Extended Xmas for Some;Miniature American Flags for Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Ya, just read the article. Guess they at least know each other. It was clear Rodgers didn't mind but I thought it might just be Jackson mugging. Of course it was still 95% Jackson mugging (why not wait 30 seconds).

TheLegendary said:
Fewell apparently already ruled out as Broncos HC according to Bob Glauber.

After this game I wouldnt be surprised if they're set on Capers. Hey Ted Thompson it's time to use your smooth talking charm and charisma to convince him to stay!

ted-thompson.jpg

Goodbye Capers :(

as great of a job as Capers has done, would a GM really hire another retread failed head coach? Some guys (see Gregg Williams, Wade Phillips too) are just meant to be coordinators.

Ninja Scooter said:
as great of a job as Capers has done, would a GM really hire another retread failed head coach? Some guys (see Gregg Williams, Wade Phillips too) are just meant to be coordinators.

We're talking about the Broncos here. Anything is possible!

dralla

not sure if this was posted but,

"Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha's contract voided and he will be allowed to become a free agent without the Oakland Raiders being able to use their franchise tag on him, Raiders senior executive John Herrera confirmed Sunday."

eznark

Banned
dralla said:

"Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha's contract voided and he will be allowed to become a free agent without the Oakland Raiders being able to use their franchise tag on him, Raiders senior executive John Herrera confirmed Sunday."

HOLY SHIT

LT is such a bitch

TheFatOne

dralla said:

The Pats could use another corner

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
GraveRobberX said:
NO @ SEA - Just for the LULz to be had, oh + Saints-Age on Suicide Watch lol

NYJ @ IND - Revenge Tour 2011 Starts Here

BAL @ KC - I believe in the Ray"Old Spice, Shoots Twice in Chest, 1 in the Head" Lewis

GB @ PHI - Just want to see Philly have it's annual heartache

4 for 4 Bitches!

colbert"I called it".gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=25219754&postcount=288

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, I'd like to remind FMT that Rodgers set an NFL record today for most td passes in first two playoff games. Yes, I know he is just a troll, but it feels good to watch Aaron prove him wrong.

eznark

Banned
MyFaceIsOnFire said:
Oh yeah, I'd like to remind FMT that Rodgers set an NFL record today for most td passes in first two playoff games. Yes, I know he is just a troll, but it feels good to watch Aaron prove him wrong.

If Alex Smith had Mike McCarthy for a coach he would be 80-0 with 5 Super Bowl rings.

MechDX

dralla said:

Hey Bob?? Wanna start winning your fanbase back after keeping Kubiak and getting the other marshmallow to coach the defense?

PAY THIS MAN RICK!

squicken

MechDX said:
Hey Bob?? Wanna start winning your fanbase back after keeping Kubiak and getting the other marshmallow to coach the defense?

PAY THIS MAN RICK!

lolololol

Rick Smith chose Kareem Jackson over Devin McCourtey. Tramon Williams was in camp twice and couldn't make the the team.

They are obviously fine at CB fool.

MyFaceIsOnFire said:

erron hasn't proven anything. he didn't win this game at all, but he lost last years game single handedly for the packers. he is still on the hook for last year. talk to me if the packers win in atlanta and erron does something aside from throwing little dump offs and check downs against an undisciplined defense

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
erron hasn't proven anything. he didn't win this game at all, but he lost last years game single handedly for the packers. he is still on the hook for last year. talk to me if the packers win in atlanta and erron does something aside from throwing little dump offs and check downs against an undisciplined defense

Blew out the Eagles on the road. Good enough for me.

eznark said:
If Alex Smith had Mike McCarthy for a coach he would be 80-0 with 5 Super Bowl rings.

and erron rodgers would be a probowler if he didn't sit for 3 years behind a hall of famer, inhert a 13-3 team and nolan/mike singeltary/jimmy raye were directing his offense :lol

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
and erron rodgers would be a probowler if he didn't sit for 3 years behind a hall of famer, inhert a 13-3 team and nolan/mike singeltary/jimmy raye were directing his offense :lol

If if's and buts were candies and nuts your team wouldn't be a despicably pathetic joke.

Keep hurling excuses though, at least you aren't fumbling them.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Don't you get tired of this? You aren't even funny or clever anymore.

MechDX

squicken said:
lolololol

Rick Smith chose Kareem Jackson over Devin McCourtey. Tramon Williams was in camp twice and couldn't make the the team.

They are obviously fine at CB fool.

Wasnt Rick Smiths pick. Kubiak ALWAYS had final say. According to sources now that has changed since they kept him.

eznark

Banned
MechDX said:
:lol :lol

Seriously not funny though. The Saints just had a Texans moment on that play. Cant tackle shit.

They gave up 40. To the Seahawks. That's not having a moment, that's being exposed.

Giving up 25+ 7 times in a season is atrocious.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
dschalter said:
do packers fans ever get tired of posting? eznark is the only one of you who is even half decent.

Awwww, how'd Eli play this weekend? I'm sure he had a great game of Madden.

dschalter

Buckethead said:
Someone's grumpy that Eli isn't putting out.

i have been bitching about that since maybe week 10, well before the packes loss. i am not at all unhappy with the packers as a team right now, they just knocked the eagles out of the playoffs after all.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
dschalter said:
do packers fans ever get tired of posting? eznark is the only one of you who is even half decent.

Don't worry, they will be shut up next weekend. :D

Edit: Around 11:30 PM Sat, Jan. 15th if you want to be precise.

East Lake

dralla said:

AsLr6.jpg

Yeah baby.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Either Packers won a close game finally or we won by a comfortable lead.

Which is it? People can't troll it both ways.

eznark

Banned
yacobod said:
escaping by the skin on your teeth = blow out now :lol

GAF/National Media rules, dude. Close games have been defined as 4 points or fewer all year long. We won by 5 = NOT CLOSE!!!!!

Blowout via GAF logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom