• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WildCard Weekend 2010- Extended Xmas for Some;Miniature American Flags for Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschalter

TheLegendary said:
dontfuckwitus-1.png

Didn't get everyone. Didnt include non Packer avatar members of Cheesehead GAF; man up and put the gear on like Welli and Dirtbag finally decided to do.
I am beginning to feel immense amounts of shame that I even spent the 5 minutes that I did on this. Will blame it on being drunk. Goodnight.

this is what i was talking about earlier.

these stupid motherfuckers better get a new CBA in place. i don't give a shit which side you agree with more, they are both money hungry assholes. if the owners are in such a bad spot they should sell their teams to someone who can make it profitable and they can re-invest there money in a more profitable enterprise if they think they can find it.

if the players don't make enough money they can quit the NFL and use their 4 year degrees for another career that pays them a minimum of $900,000 a year. i'm sick of both sides and the fact that it has come to this is ridiculous.

Kusagari

So, Kolb either wants to start or to be traded. Can't blame the guy. He believes he's a starter and is wasting away on the bench.

Dresden

I didn't even care when the Chiefs got blown out. Knew it was coming, just happy the team got to the playoffs this year and the Norvs didn't.

So, Kolb either wants to start or to be traded. Can't blame the guy. He believes he's a starter and is wasting away on the bench.
They should just trade him to the Redskins.

Kusagari said:

link?

given our other options (troy smith... david carr) i would be willing to give kolb a chance. but i would NOT support the niners giving up anything more than a 3rd rounder for him. now with harbaugh on board i'm confident he can be made into a decent qb. and we have the weapons!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FrenchMovieTheme said:
link?

given our other options (troy smith... david carr) i would be willing to give kolb a chance. but i would NOT support the niners giving up anything more than a 3rd rounder for him. now with harbaugh on board i'm confident he can be made into a decent qb. and we have the weapons!

Haven't you been shitting on this guy for 4 months?

Congrats Packer fans that was one hell of a win. Yes I picked the Eagles but thats behind us now. You are my favorite team left in the NFC so I will be rooting for you guys from now on.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
link?

Early rumor is that they want some first rounders for him.

I don't think I've ever been so embarassed to be a Saints fan. GW and that defense looked so shit. I couldn't pull myself to watch any other games this weekend. My god that game was so ridiculous. Watching Roman Harper getting absolutely abused the entire game. SMH. 7 scores in the redzone and we still lost. Jesus Christ at the 67 yard run. I almost broke my tv. Oh well. I've digested the loss and can get on with my life.

chuckddd said:
Haven't you been shitting on this guy for 4 months?

like i said, we don't have many options at qb. i'm not saying i actively want him, but for a mid 3rd round pick i'd be willing to give him a shot now that we have a competent coaching staff.

i would RATHER get vick off the street (assuming the eagles keep kolb and let vick walk). but i dont know that either of those guys is going to be available.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
Early rumor is that they want some first rounders for him.

Not worth it but its possible some random desperate team caves in. I predict at most a 2 for him. The Dolphins will be in the mix at some point but I wouldn't give anything more than a 3.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
link?

Hey! We have a deal for Josh Johnson. Don't Buffalo Bills us!

Grug

Multiple first rounders for Kolb... whatever.:lol

The less game time he gets, the more highly rated he becomes.

exarkun

You know who I would give a first rounder for? Eric Berry. Hoooolly shit, dude played well today. Almost every broken play or tackle either had him doing it or very close in the vicinity.

Do it Texans. We need some leadership in the secondary.

Kusagari

Schaub was traded for two 2nds and an exchange of first round picks. I think that Kolb is a more valued commodity than Schaub was and has shown more. A first is worth it for him but 2 firsts is ridiculous.

TheLegendary said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/NYyankz225/dontfuckwitus-1.png[IMG]

Didn't get everyone. Didnt include non Packer avatar members of Cheesehead GAF; man up and put the gear on like Welli and Dirtbag finally decided to do.[spoiler]

I am beginning to feel immense amounts of shame that I even spent the 5 minutes that I did on this. Will blame it on being drunk. Goodnight.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Awesome. It actually made me look up the original photo to see who you put me on. Couldn't tell, sadly.

Wow, what a fantastic weekend for football. I haven't felt this exhilarated after a Packer game since Week 1 last season when Rodgers stuck the dagger into Chicago's back. And four AMAZING matchups next week? All with their own drama/storylines? Sometimes we get too lucky.

Talon

Kusagari said:
Schaub was traded for two 2nds and an exchange of first round picks. I think that Kolb is a more valued commodity than Schaub was and has shown more. A first is worth it for him but 2 firsts is ridiculous.
The Eagles are just being smart and refusing to deal him unless an offer blows 'em away.

Mike will be 31 next year, and he's only played through a full season once in his career.

Then again, they seem to have some misguided faith that Mike Kafka can be useful.
WinoMcCougarstein said:
My screen name has been changed. No more "MyFaceIsOnFire"
...que?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
goldlion054 said:
yup, seems about right
This is from, what, 3 or 4 years ago now? You know, back when we could beat the Lions!

Talon

Great.

We got Siragusa interrupting the broadcast with his fatassness.

Daryl Johnston: "That was a great-"
Fatass: "Guys, I know this has no relevance to the play, but I just ate a baby. Yep, a deep fried baby."
Kenny Albert: "Ah haha, that's great, Tony."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ugh no Buck/Aikman. We seem to do better with those guys and they honestly don't bother me at all as announcers.

Man I'm really loving today though. It's been kinda surreal. I've just been sitting around with a huge glow of overwhelming emotion. It's been fantastic.

Makes me wish that I knew more Packer fans IRL so that we could all just sit and enjoy all this!

So, who would be better, Orton or Kol?. Orton had a much better year (even comparing when Kolb did play), but who knows. I think Denver will try to trade him and use Tebow/Quinn for whatever reason. The guy is better than his rep, that's for sure.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So.

After the second Giants game the Eagles lost three in a row.

After the first one they were able to beat Houston by 10, Dallas by 3, and us by a miracle punt return.

It's almost as if the league noticed some sort of plan of attack against the Eagles. It's weird that all of a sudden after the second Giants game, bottom feeders like Minnesota and Dallas beat them up. Strange.

GhaleonQ

*Wisconsinite*

My uncle literally threw up from stress (and possibly beer), say my parents.

FAIR WEATHER PACKER NATION HERE WOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom