• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL Beta |OT| Where No Progression Is Better Than Nothing

I haven't been able to get into a game for 2 days. XB1

I either get stuck on the loading screen or when the match starts it says failed to retrieve data.

When I contancted ea they told me to change to alternate Mac adress, then unplug the console replug it in and try then. Hopefully it helps.

ref

Good games PS4 crowd.

I haven't played much online, so getting used to the input lag is going to take some time.

Robcat

Banned
Sniper build is absolute trash. Not that I expected any different.

I guy on my team just sniped 5 goals on a cpu goalie with a sniper. 3 of them were one time slap shots top corner. They can't dangle but it the right hands they are unstoppable.

bumpkin

I was going to create a new club, but there's one problem; all four of the (only) logos you can pick make me want to vomit. lol.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm out for the night, gg's. I'm still getting used to the passing and the weight of the players, I'm always getting wrecked. Next time I'm on I'll try the power forward and see how that is.

Marvie_3

Banned
Im done as well. People on the X1 club need to start using mics if possible. Itd help eliminate some of the confusion we have at times.

mattxt08

Banned
every club i join says game in progress. do i actually have to sit here and wait for a game to finish before i can play?

Top Bottom