• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's Blake Comeau's 13th career goal against Henrik Lundqvist. Only Alex Ovechkin, Sidney Crosby, and Evgeni Malkin have more.

Glad he's in the Western Conference now.

Meanwhile, JT Miller is injured. Looked like a clean hit, but it looks like they're calling it interference.

Foggy

I'm sorry Leafs Age I have to disown Marner

he puts ketchup on his eggs

source.gif

Marner....Marner....Marner, c'mon, put some hot sauce on there

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Puempel going into concussion protocol. He only just came back from a concussion a few games ago.

There's that failed Grabner breakaway I was telling you about before.

Hey what do you know? JT didn't fail on his rush. What a rocket.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Elliote just said that Subban might have a herniated disc, o man

Yeah, there were rumors to that effect earlier in the week. Awful injury.

The Preds are in a tough spot defensively with Subban (and Bitetto) out. Matt Irwin's having to play in the top four and other-Weber gets stuck with AHL scrubs. It's not the primary reason why the Preds are currently mediocre, but it sure ain't helping.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
OT against the cup champions with half our team injured and Danault on the first line is pretty good

Honestly I think I'd rather they went on a huge losing streak so Bergevin would be forced to do something, because it seems when the team is "just good enough" he doesn't feel like he has to do a fucking thing.

Treading water with all of these injuries will lead to a big nothing at the trade deadline and another second or third round loss.

imBask

Banned
Honestly I think I'd rather they went on a huge losing streak so Bergevin would be forced to do something, because it seems when the team is "just good enough" he doesn't feel like he has to do a fucking thing.

Treading water with all of these injuries will lead to a big nothing at the trade deadline and another second or third round loss.

"trades are hard" and watch Tavares get traded for peanuts tomorrow

iLLmAtlc

Man this pens pp is a joy to watch. Love how Kessel lulled everybody to sleep then boom that hard centering pass to Crosby for s redirect

Top Bottom