• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
Was just reminiscing about the 2014 Winter Classic. It's amazing how many of the players on that Leafs roster are now out of the league.

Jonathan Bernier
Tyler Bozak
David Clarkson
Jerry D'Amigo
Cody Franson
Jake Gardiner
Carl Gunnarsson (A)
Peter Holland
Nazem Kadri
Phil Kessel
Nikolai Kulemin
Joffrey Lupul (A)
Jay McClement (A)
Colton Orr
Dion Phaneuf (C)
Paul Ranger
Mason Raymond
James Reimer
Morgan Rielly
James van Riemsdyk
Mark Fraser (scratch)
Frazer McLaren (scratch)
Tim Gleason (just acquired, not with the team)

9/23 players are no longer NHLers

Lol I forgot about Jerry D'Amigo. Was he a call-up or was he full time with the Leafs that year?

It's too bad Komarov and D'Amigo weren't on a team together. The Uncle Leo/Jerry jokes would be money.

Yawnier

Banned
I remember when JM Liles was supposed to play in that game and got pulled at the last second because Nonis traded him for Tim Gleason. He was even in his full hockey gear.

Fuck Dave Nonis

zroid

Banned
I could also add that Tim Gleason was technically on the roster for the game, he just wasn't with the team

so make that 9/23!

I remember when JM Liles was supposed to play in that game and got pulled at the last second because Nonis traded him for Tim Gleason. He was even in his full hockey gear.

Fuck Dave Nonis

I admit I did not recognize how brutal that trade was at the time (I was not woke)

woof

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There's JT's failed rush chance for the game.

And now the ref just awarded a goal for something that sure didn't look like it went in. Red light didn't go on either. And overhead cam shows it didn't go in either. So nice job, ref.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Henrik Lundqvist has now passed by Dominik Hasek for the most wins by a European-born goalie in NHL history.

He's now on his own in 12th place overall all time.

Metro Division remains on fire. Lumbus, Penguins, Rangers, Capitals all win today.

MPW

Happy new year y'all. New me will defeat anxiety, and sit at the Canadiens cup parade in 2017

in order for that to happen, habs may need to trade for matt duchene

sergachev+1st round pick ... or avs would want more?

pleks is so so bad this season ... yikes

habs need to go for it in the next couple of seasons before price starts making 10m a year

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Happy new year, everyone!

Some asshole is seemingly sitting on his car horn outside my apartment. Just another night in New York.

Line_HTX

Damn, congrats Columbus on the Unsustainabowl win. Goddamn, those fights were crazy. Also sick save by Brobovsky on Parise, that was definitely pure robbery with how open that was.

All I want to end fucking 2016 is for the Kings to beat the fuck out of the deplorable Sharks. Fuck the Sharks since opening night, now and forever. They must pay dearly.

zroid

Banned
C1CgQqIXcAUhg1x.jpg

KESSEELLLLELLELELEL

Top Bottom