• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Quick

Banned
Usually, the Hurricanes have our number. Glad to pull off a win though the Leafs are incredibly inconsistent this year.

And back-to-backs have not gone in the Leafs favour usually on the second half of one, so I guess it works out that they bounced back after last night.

It could've been worse really, but they managed to turn in a solid effort (based on stats, I missed the game).

yyzjohn

Banned
I figured the Leafs would lose tonight so I watched Lion instead. Fuck that movie made me cry almost as much as the Leafs on some nights.

calder

Prison rules for end of ducks kings

Ducks miss a couple of empty nets, not going to lie would be hilarious if Kings tied

yh3X7iQ.gif

ljectkO.gif

Na6dZOP.gif

cYa0ObZ.gif

Good guys win.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings at Honda Center is always fun. Not sure how Ducks fans manage to not snap, that's gotta be annoying

I've been really close before. All joking aside it's really bad, to the extent that I won't take my kid when the Kings come to the right side of the tracks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL this play

that was never going to count as a goal so the Canucks just stopped playing?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
those Horizon: Zero Dawn reviews/clips/everything.... hype rising. quickly.

9.5 polygon
5/5 giantbomb
9.3 ign

hnnng

Clydefrog

Owlboy is a pretty fun game. *hoot hoot*

It was a good game. Both teams played hard.

Usually Kings fans are okay, it's always one or two bad apples that make things ugly.

Also... how does Kopitar only have 6 goals for the season so far?

Dustin Brown is a witch and corrupted the C. I don't know how else to explain it. It must be supernatural. Stats-wise, Kopi went from a Selke trophy winner to a dingleberry. He's still an extremely vital part of the team (obviously) on and off the ice. His numbers just aren't there this season. I wouldn't trade him for the world. Doughty before Kopitar.

Top Bottom