• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

There are a few bad ones - I think the Eurogamer one likens it to a young adult version of The Witcher 3.

Somebody at USgamer gave it 2.5/5 which has the review thread losing their shit. Review threads are really weird. I've had the game preordered forever and was just hoping it wasn't total shit which it appears not to be.

Solo

I just bought a PS4 last month after not gaming in 4 years at all. My first 3 games have been Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and next week, Horizon. Pretty emphatic "fuck yeah" return to the hobby I must say.

Quick

Banned
if the waiter asks you if you're alone just babble "y-y-you too" stand up and leave

Wear a suit and look really annoyed and people will just assume you're a busy businessman-type on a lunch break and won't question it.

I just went to get some soup.

But yeah, I feel like I've seen people do AYCE alone. I guess it's just not something that's clicking with me.

And I've definitely seen a dude in a suit scarfing down a plate of sushi once or twice alone.

Cake Boss

Banned
I just bought a PS4 last month after not gaming in 4 years at all. My first 3 games have been Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and next week, Horizon. Pretty emphatic "fuck yeah" return to the hobby I must say.

Same, I bought the wrong console this generation with the Xboner, the variety of games is just much greater with PS4. Infamous has scratched my Crackdown itch I have had.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Which is why I heartily disagree with the search for a center at the deadline. What we really need is a legit top 6 winger.

We need both, and I don't think you can expect to go far, or to the cup with AGally / Danault as your 1-2 at center

Red_Man

For Panthers 3C seems like the only real need right now.
135252949_crop_north.jpg

Pikma

Banned
What if the solution was to get rid of the garbage ass teams in garbage ass cities dragging the league down 🤔
Can we agree this is the reason the Habs are doing shit right now? Because it definitely is.

Fuck all those unpopular teams man, your team probably gets all depressed when they get out to the ice and see there's only 15 people watching them play, including the other team's mascot. You guys should do something to address this imo.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I wonder what my reaction to the Eriksson signing was:

Obviously inconclusive. Maybe I was just really impressed.

That said, I don't know where bones is getting $8m from. 🤔

eriksson is getting paid $8 mil this year when you break down the contract

Socreges

Banned
Capfriendly lists that as his actual salary this year. According to them, he gets 8, 8, 7, 5, 4 and 4. For each year but the last, all but $1m is paid as a signing bonus.
Hah. I assumed you wouldn't do that deliberately, though, given how salary structure Y2Y isn't meaningful w/r/t stats or reflective of how teams consider the player's abilities. Like Ehrhoff getting $10m in his first year with the Sabres. For shame

Hah. I assumed you wouldn't do that deliberately, though, given how salary structure Y2Y isn't meaningful w/r/t stats or reflective of how teams consider the player's abilities. Like Ehrhoff getting $10m in his first year with the Sabres. For shame

For salt

Precious precious salt

It's as close as the Canucks will come to a Clarkson, so whatever, I had to do it.

Pikma

Banned
One of my dogs, a chihuahua, started having problems with her cervical vertebrae because of her age (she's 9 yo) a couple of weeks ago and now she can't walk and has to stay under meds 24/7 because if not she starts having seizures :(

Socreges

Banned
stefani-pateryn-300x218.jpg

Greg Pateryn's wife

See you around Pateryn, RIP
Amazing. How dumb do you have to be to tweet something like that. But thank you, Stefani with an I and an F

For salt

Precious precious salt

It's as close as the Canucks will come to a Clarkson, so whatever, I had to do it.
It's bad either way you slice it. Though with your slant we can at least say he'll only be making $4m at the end of his contract!

He'll be bought out well before then

imBask

Banned
One of my dogs, a chihuahua, started having problems with her cervical vertebrae because of her age (she's 9 yo) a couple of weeks ago and now she can't walk and has to stay under meds 24/7 because if not she starts having seizures :(

let's take a break from insulting eachother

we love you Pikma, hope your dog will be alright

Socreges

Banned
Terrible. Sorry to hear, Pikma

If the Canucks are competitive in 4 years then Eriksson would be a buy-out candidate if he's still not producing, but as of right now his cap room isn't a cause for concern.

Red_Man

Isn't Andrew Berkshire a huge fan of Pateryn?

I could see a groovy stats team like the Cats or Yotes going after him.
He's a perfectly ok 5-6 guy, nothing more

Nestorov being in for him is probably annoying, but it's not like this is a top pairing guy sitting.

Wasn't Pateryn a Leafs Prospect years ago?

I say he would be useful for you LeafsGAF

Edit: Michael Stone has been traded to Calgary but it's not official yet according to Bobby Mac

Top Bottom