• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Heretic

Also check out my late birthday present that Heretic organized and bought shipping for :D

Qc3hU.jpg

One more yea- OH FUCKING GOD
Ducks fly together!

Teemu might actually end his professional career where it started... Playing for Jokerit in Finland. Can't be TOO sad about tha... OH GOD HOLD ME!!!

See you guys in 13 months.

Why 13? I think they will sign a new CBA around June next year so they can get everyone excited for the upcoming season and have camps and such start on time. Plus they need to have the CBA sorted with enough time to have some kind of free agency period.

Solo

Why 13? I think they will sign a new CBA around June next year so they can get everyone excited for the upcoming season and have camps and such start on time. Plus they need to have the CBA sorted with enough time to have some kind of free agency period.

Because there won't be hockey until October 2013, which is 13 months away.

Solo

We'll lose half a season at most. It's not worth losing a whole season over this, players will lose a whole year for nothing.

Heard the same thing in 2004.

No faith whatsoever in these greedy motherfuckers to get anything done in a timely manner.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
As a pretty casual NHL fan, this has got to be the most idiotic thing this league could possibly have done. They were just starting to claw their way up the ladder of national attention, and instead of pushing ahead they just shit their pants and fell back down.

giga

Yo.

All y'all welcome in the nba thread if you're not from LA, Boston, or Miami. Also, where's zedge? He back in the furry?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This lockout won't be as bad as the last one. At least I have NHL-GAF to get me through it unlike last time.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yo.

All y'all welcome in the nba thread if you're not from LA, Boston, or Miami. Also, where's zedge? He back in the furry?

I live in Montreal, where does that put me?

As a pretty casual NHL fan, this has got to be the most idiotic thing this league could possibly have done. They were just starting to claw their way up the ladder of national attention, and instead of pushing ahead they just shit their pants and fell back down.

God forbid someone gets desperate enough to watch MLS :lol

gcubed

The Flyers are doing some fucked refunding of tickets. I want to cancel my tickets completely and tell them to fuck off but they aren't letting people fully cancel, you can only receive partial refunds per month for missed games

Quick

Banned
The Flyers are doing some fucked refunding of tickets. I want to cancel my tickets completely and tell them to fuck off but they aren't letting people fully cancel, you can only receive partial refunds per month for missed games

Are you trying to do this online or through the phone.

Despite the expiration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, the National Hockey League has been, and remains, committed to negotiating around the clock to reach a new CBA that is fair to the Players and to the 30 NHL teams.

lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think the one thing I'm looking forward to once this lockout is done is that corny ass press conference where both sides talk about how they came together to do this new deal and we're suppose to forget all the mudslinging that went on before that.

CREMSteve

GM Connected

Can someone tell me how do you go about joining a game (NHL13) as a PLAYER? My friend GMs Vancouver, and I GM Calgary. He and I want to play with each other online against the CPU.

How the hell do you do this? Frickin EA always has to make things so difficult to figure out.

Marvie_3

Banned
GM Connected

Can someone tell me how do you go about joining a game (NHL13) as a PLAYER? My friend GMs Vancouver, and I GM Calgary. He and I want to play with each other online against the CPU.

How the hell do you do this? Frickin EA always has to make things so difficult to figure out.

You can't play coop if you're GMs of different teams.

So see you guys in a year? Wish this would have happened last year when I could have watched european hockey for most of the season. :/ Lousy fucks.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marlies won't have Ben scrivens though

Since he signed his deal he's waiver eligible

Leafs were afraid he'd be claimed (lol)

zedge

Hey, MLS has improved exponentially in the past couple of years. The Impact aren't too bad given that they're an expansion team, you should go to a game.

Yea, MLS is awesome. The Portland, Seattle game yesterday had more atmosphere than any NHL play off game.

Anyway, I am so disgusted by both the players and owners right now.. smh

Guess I'll be watching the Hitmen and the Roughnecks this winter.

At least our up an coming players will get to play and hone their talent. I <3 Sven Baertschi, Portland are going to miss him.

http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=641492&navid=DL|CGY|home

Yo.

LOL.. missed this. shudder..

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
"Players shouldn't have to take a pay cut to compensate for failing teams put in markets where hockey had no business there in first place."
- Sebas Theriault, 28, New Jersey Devils fan from Moncton, New Brunswick

oh the irony

to echo what others have said, MLS has really improved the last few years, im on the bandwagon as well

MLS may be great where you are but in Toronto our team fucking sucks and has no direction or anything and MLSE pissed off the core fans =/

Top Bottom