• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Quick

Banned
ixY4zhnhw74yA.gif

EDIT: That was discoloured as fuck. Fix'd.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
What is the GAF PS3 NHL 13's GM Connected league name so I can join ? I need some hockey :(

THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF TALLON JUST ACCEPTED LUONGO FOR BASED HUBERDEAU.

FUCK YOU CATS.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

*SOBS HYSTERICALLY*

Revenant

So now that we're locked out i'm gonan recommend all of you watch The Raid: Redemption if you want to watch and awesome action film. It's the only thing making me feel alive right now.

Quick

Banned
So now that we're locked out i'm gonan recommend all of you watch The Raid: Redemption if you want to watch and awesome action film. It's the only thing making me feel alive right now.

I'm going to watch it sometime soon. Already got it. Excite!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What is the GAF NHL 13's GM Connected league name so I can join ? I need some hockey :(

Don't have proper links on my phone, bur searching for neogaf in gm connected gives you the leagues. There are seperate threads here too, someone post the links, PM marvie for the simmed league and red_man for the versus!

calder

Yeah, Evander Kane signed just before the old deal expired. I hear 6 years, 31.5 Million or something like that? Super glad that we have him locked down, because on a purely talent level and potential, he has it in spades, and I would love to be able to watch him grow and mature here in Winnipeg into one of the NHL's best forwards.

Sucks that it has come to this, CBA-wise, but at least I can look at some positives for the Jets. Zach Bogosian can have time to recover from his surgery and Alexander Burmistrov, amongst other players were sent to our AHL and OHL affiliates. Meaning Burmistrov can actually improve himself and get better as he was meant to before the stupid Atlanta Thrashers management nearly ruined him by rushing him up to the big leagues before he was fully ready.

This could be a looooong winter... (I had a decade and a half of no NHL hockey here in Winnipeg, so I guess it'll be kind of like that again. After the excitement that was last year though... Gonna be hard to go back to no NHL.)

As mentioned by Gary Lawless, 6 yrs at 31.5 is pretty close to the offer the Jets made during the season so it's a good contract for both sides it seems.

Yeah, Jets benefit in some small ways from a lockout I guess. Scheifele is better off in the AHL again likely, and I'm super happy Burmistrov will be there too, he can benefit so much from however long he'll be in the A. And it gives me a bit of time to restitch the #9 onto my Kane home sweater.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have lockdown.

Keep them jokes coming, we need them. :(

I feel like we should rename this thread to KHL 2012-2013 Regular Season Thread of Русский хоккей лучший хоккей

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
At least Couturier will still be playing... for the Phantoms. Is there anyone not drinking away the pain tonight? I feel bad for you if not.

And Brayden Schenn too!

Also, this gem from John-Michael Liles

Just wanted to send out big congrats to gray bettman on his 3rd consecutive work stoppage. Impressive stats for someone w no athletic skill

Much like your prediction of no lockout, you'd be dead wrong.

I would like to point the electorate to your own record.

You can attack me all you want, but I'm just an innocent bystander. Classless move from the candidate.

Cakeboss' record is clear. Under his leadership we will reach the promise land
/the bar

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

You can attack me all you want, but I'm just an innocent bystander. Classless move from the candidate.

/the bar
I doubt he even makes the bar.

Marvie_3

Banned

/the bar
What does a 12 year old girl that has to pretend to be drunk to get attention know about leadership?

Top Bottom