• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Diaz is softer then baby shit and has been awful ever since his concussion. Hopefully Bergevin can dump him soon, unbelievable that he's on the 1st PK unit while Subban watches from the bench.

:'(

Habs need to realize that the Rangers are tanking and aren't gonna make plays :lol

Stasis

This team just can't fucking score ever. I'll be amazed when/if we score more than 3 this season.

At least we're seeing some energy at times and Kreider... this is the Kreider we've been hoping for.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No wonder this is a boring game, the music is broken.

edit: What a pass from Bournival!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
...I assumed it was for the Rangers arrival...but why? Was it just for the shits?
It's the home opener.

Fast, Kreider, and Zucc look great. Fuck everyone else. Plenty of dubious officiating going both ways. Goal on that last PP was super predictable, though I was expecting Subban.

And can somebody tell the boys that just because the logo on Budaj's chest looks like a target it doesn't mean they have to aim at it?

Habs with dat insurmountable 1-0 lead.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, this finally uploaded. The new view from my seat.

V1zonDa.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After they lose this game, I really hope the Rangers take a page from Buffalo and pack it in.

Buffalo won 4-3 today :lol. Moulson hasn't gotten the memo yet.

EDIT: nvm misread, they LOST 4-3. DESPITE Moulson scoring twice :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Desharnais officially has nude pics of Therrien's wife. It's the only explanation.

It's the stupid Jacques Martin line of thinking, he'll put him on the shootout if there's one too. He thinks if he scores it will "unblock" him. I hate this shit.

edit: Bad call from the refs against the Rangers there. I feel for you Rangers fans:|

RC

Banned
This stream's awful quality. At least it's the Sportsnet feed though so I won't have to suffer through all the Amercianisms.

Top Bottom