• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

SealedSeven

Neo Member
So even in the new arena Detroit's lower bowl is half empty. Let me guess, the corporate tickets?

smh.

Was at the game. Was more people that arrived late with traffic (early enough for game) and wanting to walk around the concourse. LCA's concourse is magnificent and walking through it with a smaller crowd, that's the time to do it.

Looks bad on TV, but the people are there. Once the building hype slows down, more people 'should' be in their seats.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Just realized that the Preds' next game will be against a Penguins team that just got blown the fuck out and will be looking for blood.

I suspect that Saturday won't be pretty.

Solo

If you told me in summer 2016 that'd we'd trade our 2016 1st round pick, our top D prospect, next summer for Drouin, and that our 4th round pick from that same draft would be in the NHL on the blueline next year too......yeah, I'd take that again in a heartbeat.

#teamJOE

Cake Boss

Banned
If you told me in summer 2016 that'd we'd trade our 2016 1st round pick, our top D prospect, next summer for Drouin, and that our 4th round pick from that same draft would be in the NHL on the blueline next year too......yeah, I'd take that again in a heartbeat.

#teamJOE

Lol I love your range, you go from wanting to blow up the Bell Centre to Team Hope in a matter of hours.

Solo

Lol I love your range, you go from wanting to blow up the Bell Centre to Team Hope in a matter of hours.

I'm still wanting the blow up the BC, BargainBin, Molson and the team.

Just saying that Joe is ril gud. Ril gud. Likely to be the lone bright spot this season.

imBask

Banned
Mete looked rill gud, Joe too
Price saved us in the 2nd period
Galchenyuk lol
Streit is a disaster
Alzner is a #4 at best

Bryan Burns‏Verified account
@BBurnsNHL
#Bolts morning skate D-pairings see a bit of a change:
Hedman-Girardi
Sergachev-Stralman
Coburn-Sustr
Koekkoek-Dotchin

will-smith-gif-12.gif

HabsGAF, what did you think of Hudon? Is he what you expected? I thought he looked good last night.

He looked good with Lehkonen and Plekanec.

The only player I’m disappointed in last night was Galchenyuk. He’s been playing like shit since preseason and it’s being carried over to now

calder

It bothers me a bit that Jagr is about one year older than me and has like 1/4 the amount of grey hair in his beard.

L8080384.JPG

???
I'm not saying he's definitely cheating, I'm just saying the league should be testing for that shit. No place in the game. Maybe swab Babcock's hair too.

Reckheim

It bothers me a bit that Jagr is about one year older than me and has like 1/4 the amount of grey hair in his beard.

L8080384.JPG

???
I'm not saying he's definitely cheating, I'm just saying the league should be testing for that shit. No place in the game. Maybe swab Babcock's hair too.

Look at that hairline too, good for him.

Also, fuck, you're old.

Socreges

Banned
Was at the game. Was more people that arrived late with traffic (early enough for game) and wanting to walk around the concourse. LCA's concourse is magnificent and walking through it with a smaller crowd, that's the time to do it.

Looks bad on TV, but the people are there. Once the building hype slows down, more people 'should' be in their seats.
This is great

Ondor

Banned
He looked good with Lehkonen and Plekanec.

The only player I’m disappointed in last night was Galchenyuk. He’s been playing like shit since preseason and it’s being carried over to now
I really liked Plekanec with him too. Lehkonen I didn't notice too often.

I felt bad for Galchenyuk. I thought he showed some flashes of skill but every time I thought a highlight reel goal was on the way he seemed to lose it.

Serpico99

Bruins, Hawks, and my west coast bros (Kings) are looking good. Let’s keep the the Cup cycle alive, but it’s the Bruins turn.

Top Bottom