• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
You're crossing into Tabris territory, at least when his team is embarrassed and tossed to the curb he leaves and quits with the destiny bullshit.

I gotta believe, man!

Pens are likely going to have to choose between re-signing Letang or Dupuis this offseason, or sign one of them now and wait to sign the other one when the cap goes up next season. Not sure if that's possible, though. Right now, they have $7,876,667 in cap space left according to capgeek.

List of Pens UFAs whose contracts are up at the end of this season and whom Shero needs to make a decision on:

Matt Cooke
Craig Adams
Jarome Iginla
Brenden Morrow
Pascal Dupuis
Douglas Murray
Mark Eaton

Restricted:

Tyler Kennedy
Dustin Jeffrey
Robert Bortuzzo

Next season is even more brutal with Letang, Orpik, Kunitz, Jokinen, and Sutter all up for renewal.

Shero has some hard decisions to make.

I gotta believe, man!

Pens are likely going to have to choose between re-signing Letang or Dupuis this offseason, or sign one of them now and wait to sign the other one when the cap goes up next season. Not sure if that's possible, though. Right now, they have $7,876,667 in cap space left according to capgeek.

List of Pens UFAs whose contracts are up at the end of this season and whom Shero needs to make a decision on:

Matt Cooke
Craig Adams
Jarome Iginla
Brenden Morrow
Pascal Dupuis
Douglas Murray
Mark Eaton

Restricted:

Tyler Kennedy
Dustin Jeffrey
Robert Bortuzzo

Next season is even more brutal with Letang, Orpik, Kunitz, Jokinen, and Sutter all up for renewal.

Shero has some hard decisions to make.

Take it to the Animal Crossing thread bro

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thank you <3

And thanks for Smelly for having my back.

iesVF3tWWx84l.gif

You're welcome for... Uh... Whatever?

Smiley90

You know, if you can't remember then NEVERMIND

I'll have to look it up, but I honestly don't know right now LOL.

Was it because of the post where I quoted everyone with a similar post as you to point out that you being the only one getting banned was ridiculous? If so... Yeah you're welcome lol.

Also that gif is glorious. It doesn't have the applicability that the Hamonic one has, but it comes in at a close second.

MacAttack

Horton is day-to-day and will probably be a game time decision on Saturday.

I've heard that its his shoulder (partial dislocation?) that he hurt in the fight against Iginla in the regular season.

Smiley90

This girl next to me on the bus has blue hair and a purse that's a plush rainbow unicorn. Also, a ring that's a cupcake and glitter stars all over her face.

TUSR, do you have a sister too?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley combined: 33GP in playoffs, 1A, -15

hellz yeah

MacAttack

I hope Boston does something special, like the crowd singing the anthem, because Cornelison is killing it.

edit: Bergeron got hosed on the Selke.

Top Bottom